View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2020, 01:16 AM
IIAM
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
@Bnas know your place. You’ve faced doe drop 11 times in your last 20 audio battles. Pattern breeds weakness. Battling your friends to keep a perfect record isn’t cool bro.

You’re mad because I haven’t voted on any of the 4 active battles you have with doe drop so you come to my battle to drop your frustration about that & hate vote?

How inadequate. Everything has a place, forgetting yours will be dangerous bnas.
he did the same thing to me
He PM’d me saying:
Return all the “fair” votes I’ve given u,
ii have 3 open battles that need votes to close.

When he realized ii ignored him,
He immediately dropped a lil HV. Lmao
Unread 01-10-2020, 01:16 AM   #13

IIAM
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 41 text
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
@Bnas know your place. You’ve faced doe drop 11 times in your last 20 audio battles. Pattern breeds weakness. Battling your friends to keep a perfect record isn’t cool bro.

You’re mad because I haven’t voted on any of the 4 active battles you have with doe drop so you come to my battle to drop your frustration about that & hate vote?

How inadequate. Everything has a place, forgetting yours will be dangerous bnas.
he did the same thing to me
He PM’d me saying:
Return all the “fair” votes I’ve given u,
ii have 3 open battles that need votes to close.

When he realized ii ignored him,
He immediately dropped a lil HV. Lmao