View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2021, 02:42 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1Z1 View Post
Yo if we have people who are willing to donate to a pot, then we can have Mod and User funded Tourneys.(self funded) Im down i work to damn much. iv been on here a long time and would like to give back if possible. Ill def help out if this will improve the site over time. and if you all are serious. we should get a board togther among ourselves to dicuss this in more detail. you got my vote and my money. just Inbox me. ill exchange email and phone number with those who are serious!!! ( P.S. anyone on Playstation? fucks wit me online!)
Ok im down..i want to be on this Board,.. should one arise.. we literally could Gamestop this site up ourselves as a collective.. there are people with already a position.. that kind of do nothing.. i'm serious..
i was thinking about creating a Token.. with a worth that can be bet.. like credits... that can be transferred back into cash.. But cash prizes are the most legal way of.. getting money involved.. aside from that
Unread 02-25-2021, 02:42 PM   #27

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1Z1 View Post
Yo if we have people who are willing to donate to a pot, then we can have Mod and User funded Tourneys.(self funded) Im down i work to damn much. iv been on here a long time and would like to give back if possible. Ill def help out if this will improve the site over time. and if you all are serious. we should get a board togther among ourselves to dicuss this in more detail. you got my vote and my money. just Inbox me. ill exchange email and phone number with those who are serious!!! ( P.S. anyone on Playstation? fucks wit me online!)
Ok im down..i want to be on this Board,.. should one arise.. we literally could Gamestop this site up ourselves as a collective.. there are people with already a position.. that kind of do nothing.. i'm serious..
i was thinking about creating a Token.. with a worth that can be bet.. like credits... that can be transferred back into cash.. But cash prizes are the most legal way of.. getting money involved.. aside from that