View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2021, 12:02 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Champion EtH;1214045]Considering I still get MaCC and DopeMan's topless pics quoted to me I'm very happy with that legacy ha

I have no idea wtf you're talking about.. maybe because i'm drunk and just enjoying my weekend off from work,.. or it's because i don't give a fuck about the names you dropped, because those that are names to you aren't worth shit in my world.. and Macc is waaaayyy better than you and he's very flawed as a writer and a person behind the bars.. but you're where he' should be due to the climate and nature of this site..

and you had no real response but responded anyways because your ego wont let you shut the fuck up.. the scots gave us Gta and that's all.. we laugh at braveheart..
But anyways.. i have 200 maybe 250 to blow.. and nigga i can do this shit in reality..we all could.. but mods and Former mods like him.. are a joke and won't try.. i gotta find X... Tell X to get at me..
Unread 02-21-2021, 12:02 PM   #22

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Champion EtH;1214045]Considering I still get MaCC and DopeMan's topless pics quoted to me I'm very happy with that legacy ha

I have no idea wtf you're talking about.. maybe because i'm drunk and just enjoying my weekend off from work,.. or it's because i don't give a fuck about the names you dropped, because those that are names to you aren't worth shit in my world.. and Macc is waaaayyy better than you and he's very flawed as a writer and a person behind the bars.. but you're where he' should be due to the climate and nature of this site..

and you had no real response but responded anyways because your ego wont let you shut the fuck up.. the scots gave us Gta and that's all.. we laugh at braveheart..
But anyways.. i have 200 maybe 250 to blow.. and nigga i can do this shit in reality..we all could.. but mods and Former mods like him.. are a joke and won't try.. i gotta find X... Tell X to get at me..