View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2014, 01:00 AM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Tbh the reason activity isn't up is because people get turned off reading these wack battles. That's one reason why the golden era is better than this one. When I log on, I don't see heavyweights battling each other. I see them typing in a thread about why there era is better but that's about it. Grizz was the only hungry heavyweight of our era when he was active. Everybody else is garbage, ya'll mothafuckas not battling unless it's for a tourni or ppv. Stop bullshittin around and battle each other. I'm sick and tired of this shit.
Unread 04-07-2014, 01:00 AM   #202

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Tbh the reason activity isn't up is because people get turned off reading these wack battles. That's one reason why the golden era is better than this one. When I log on, I don't see heavyweights battling each other. I see them typing in a thread about why there era is better but that's about it. Grizz was the only hungry heavyweight of our era when he was active. Everybody else is garbage, ya'll mothafuckas not battling unless it's for a tourni or ppv. Stop bullshittin around and battle each other. I'm sick and tired of this shit.