View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2018, 03:27 AM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default question bout beats

If some beat is dope on youtube an u wanted to use it for a song but the dude says its sold can you still use it? downloading any beat off youtube aint a prob, but whats the dealio with that stuff, you just can't make money off it, none for profit right? or no you can't use it at all? i don't really give a fuck i mean we have all rapped on nas beats or some famous dudes beats... what do they mean exactly by that though you think?

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

never mind i figured it out, mod can delete this thread if they want
Unread 02-23-2018, 03:27 AM   #1

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default question bout beats

If some beat is dope on youtube an u wanted to use it for a song but the dude says its sold can you still use it? downloading any beat off youtube aint a prob, but whats the dealio with that stuff, you just can't make money off it, none for profit right? or no you can't use it at all? i don't really give a fuck i mean we have all rapped on nas beats or some famous dudes beats... what do they mean exactly by that though you think?

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

never mind i figured it out, mod can delete this thread if they want