View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2011, 01:36 AM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)
Exclamation The Power Of One Track Competition (SIGN UPS) *CLOSED*

I think its time for anotha one... I present to you "The Power Of One Track Competition"... Here's how it goes... There will be ONE beat provided to all contestants (The beat will be selected by myself and LetsBeef.com staff and will be a RocBattle.com beat)... This is an open call to ALL LetsBeef.com members and is slated for 40 contestants... Sign ups are on a first-come, first-serve basis.. Please indicate in this thread with a "Sign me up!" if you wish to participate... As with all my competitions... everyone who submits will be awarded something.. but there will be only ONE ultimate winner...

Prizes..

All participants who submit will receive 3 months Exclusive Membership to LetsBeef.com and will receive a small, medium and large item for their emcee

1st Place will receive 1 year Exclusive Membership to LetsBeef.com and EVERY piece of silver emcee bling available... 1st place winner will also be offered and open, non-mandatory invitation to the LetsBeef Gangstas crew... 1st place will also receive the title "The One"

Hope to see a healthy turn out... Good Luck!

Last edited by Pugz; 09-18-2011 at 06:44 PM.
Unread 09-17-2011, 01:36 AM   #1

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

Exclamation The Power Of One Track Competition (SIGN UPS) *CLOSED*

I think its time for anotha one... I present to you "The Power Of One Track Competition"... Here's how it goes... There will be ONE beat provided to all contestants (The beat will be selected by myself and LetsBeef.com staff and will be a RocBattle.com beat)... This is an open call to ALL LetsBeef.com members and is slated for 40 contestants... Sign ups are on a first-come, first-serve basis.. Please indicate in this thread with a "Sign me up!" if you wish to participate... As with all my competitions... everyone who submits will be awarded something.. but there will be only ONE ultimate winner...

Prizes..

All participants who submit will receive 3 months Exclusive Membership to LetsBeef.com and will receive a small, medium and large item for their emcee

1st Place will receive 1 year Exclusive Membership to LetsBeef.com and EVERY piece of silver emcee bling available... 1st place winner will also be offered and open, non-mandatory invitation to the LetsBeef Gangstas crew... 1st place will also receive the title "The One"

Hope to see a healthy turn out... Good Luck!

Last edited by Pugz; 09-18-2011 at 06:44 PM.