View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2019, 05:31 AM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Omnific View Post
It's embarrassing, the whole point of this thread is literally so you can try and gang up on somebody like a bunch of school children. You're all trying to swing your dicks around and gain popularity points for something that's clearly not made for the forums.

I understand the website is called letsbeef, but this is clearly an issue for the moderators, nothing will be resolved here and you know that. Also as previously stated, you're literally making yourselves look like the bad ones here, this is probably the best thing you could have done for Ricans image because now you look like the bullies.
lol. knowing my history and reading this comment, i'm honestly laughing. you realize rican once said in a thread "i would hurt guts in real life, i hate that dude"

he said that in a thread where people where telling me to kill myself. lmfao.
Unread 12-20-2019, 05:31 AM   #48

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Omnific View Post
It's embarrassing, the whole point of this thread is literally so you can try and gang up on somebody like a bunch of school children. You're all trying to swing your dicks around and gain popularity points for something that's clearly not made for the forums.

I understand the website is called letsbeef, but this is clearly an issue for the moderators, nothing will be resolved here and you know that. Also as previously stated, you're literally making yourselves look like the bad ones here, this is probably the best thing you could have done for Ricans image because now you look like the bullies.
lol. knowing my history and reading this comment, i'm honestly laughing. you realize rican once said in a thread "i would hurt guts in real life, i hate that dude"

he said that in a thread where people where telling me to kill myself. lmfao.