View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2018, 08:30 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Anyone with a title isn't technically a Rookie though, they had to beat a 4-5 people to get it, each one harder then the next, that's not really a rookie manuver nah' mean?
Hands down dumbest shit I’ve read in a while. If a new face registered January 1st 2019 and won Grand champion the same year, he’s no longer classified as a rookie? You’re retarded and it hurts me. That’s like saying Donovan Mitchell shouldn’t have been in the ROTY Race because he took his team to the playoffs his first season.
Unread 11-20-2018, 08:30 AM   #30

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Anyone with a title isn't technically a Rookie though, they had to beat a 4-5 people to get it, each one harder then the next, that's not really a rookie manuver nah' mean?
Hands down dumbest shit I’ve read in a while. If a new face registered January 1st 2019 and won Grand champion the same year, he’s no longer classified as a rookie? You’re retarded and it hurts me. That’s like saying Donovan Mitchell shouldn’t have been in the ROTY Race because he took his team to the playoffs his first season.