Thread: Who are they?
View Single Post
Unread 08-05-2021, 12:50 AM
FlatlineFr FlatlineFr is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnbull AC View Post
#1 is @DifferentChild zero doubt about that.

I'd give #2 to you...#3 to Jay Cunic....#4 to Rapid Rhymer....toss up after that.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

#5 probably be anyone but @FlatlineFr

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Im not sure where i rank but it's certainly above @Rowdy and Champion Ethan

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Yall can hype @40killa all you want...guy's a trash can. Below you will see guys say "he beat you out the tourny round 1" - With that win he is batting .500 against me. His bars are played, but he deep throats guys like @Odin and @Rowdy so they give him their "Members Only" clout. 40 a bitch. PERIOD.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

[/COLOR @Odin will be on to say "i roasted you twice." Nobody expects the regime to allow him to lose to anyone. I will admit i only spit bars to compete with him in one battle...he still a cock sucker.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

@FightsAndRapsMedia is probably right around top 25 active text battlers

My guy, no offense to my bros Jay and RR.. but I'm 3-0 wit Jay, 1 being in the tourney and bout to be 1-0 with Rr. I gotta be ranked higher than thatt lol.

My top 5 ACTIVE.. like who I see actually battling.. in no order:
@40killa
@MASKedReaper
@Nigga I Rap Tight
REVERT (Or w.e. his name may be when ur reading this lol)
And the last spot would be @JayCunic or @RapidRhymer

This is me not including myself. Other wise I would out myself in the last spot.
Havent seen @DifferentChild drop a battle so I cant speak on that.
And if @Celph was more active since I've been on here I would include him as well.
A couple others too but they just ain't active
Unread 08-05-2021, 12:50 AM   #20

FlatlineFr FlatlineFr is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 49 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnbull AC View Post
#1 is @DifferentChild zero doubt about that.

I'd give #2 to you...#3 to Jay Cunic....#4 to Rapid Rhymer....toss up after that.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

#5 probably be anyone but @FlatlineFr

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Im not sure where i rank but it's certainly above @Rowdy and Champion Ethan

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Yall can hype @40killa all you want...guy's a trash can. Below you will see guys say "he beat you out the tourny round 1" - With that win he is batting .500 against me. His bars are played, but he deep throats guys like @Odin and @Rowdy so they give him their "Members Only" clout. 40 a bitch. PERIOD.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

[/COLOR @Odin will be on to say "i roasted you twice." Nobody expects the regime to allow him to lose to anyone. I will admit i only spit bars to compete with him in one battle...he still a cock sucker.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

@FightsAndRapsMedia is probably right around top 25 active text battlers

My guy, no offense to my bros Jay and RR.. but I'm 3-0 wit Jay, 1 being in the tourney and bout to be 1-0 with Rr. I gotta be ranked higher than thatt lol.

My top 5 ACTIVE.. like who I see actually battling.. in no order:
@40killa
@MASKedReaper
@Nigga I Rap Tight
REVERT (Or w.e. his name may be when ur reading this lol)
And the last spot would be @JayCunic or @RapidRhymer

This is me not including myself. Other wise I would out myself in the last spot.
Havent seen @DifferentChild drop a battle so I cant speak on that.
And if @Celph was more active since I've been on here I would include him as well.
A couple others too but they just ain't active