View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2019, 11:17 AM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
well enough with the drama. i will say rai IS heavyweight but struggles against heavyweights. he has beaten lock but lost over ten times to lock. he CAN beat heavyweights but he'll also lose to them more often than he beats them. he needs to elevate but he is top tier in my opinion.

next up:
ticket
He seems like a pretty good battler, tbh. Dude is a 2x GC for a reason, and I'm sure that wasn't because he was mediocre for any particular reason looking at the competition audio battling used to have. He was widely regarded as one of the best audio battlers of all-time and I would say he still is, so I'd say he's ranked just right.

Next up: Brayne Ded.
Unread 02-23-2019, 11:17 AM   #168

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
well enough with the drama. i will say rai IS heavyweight but struggles against heavyweights. he has beaten lock but lost over ten times to lock. he CAN beat heavyweights but he'll also lose to them more often than he beats them. he needs to elevate but he is top tier in my opinion.

next up:
ticket
He seems like a pretty good battler, tbh. Dude is a 2x GC for a reason, and I'm sure that wasn't because he was mediocre for any particular reason looking at the competition audio battling used to have. He was widely regarded as one of the best audio battlers of all-time and I would say he still is, so I'd say he's ranked just right.

Next up: Brayne Ded.