View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2020, 01:44 PM
GOOD GRIEF
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Waited 11 yrs for him to do a joint project with Jay-Z. I'm underwhelmed tbh, he had a lot of forgettable verses.. Jay was shittin tho. What ya'll think? It's on TIDAL exclusively but ya'll know how to find shit on the internet
Crazily enough I have this habit of getting into someone right before they drop new shit. Ive been bumping his sunshine compilation and the exhibit freestyles. Haven’t listened yet but is the quality that bad? His verses always seemed so mystical. I wish chance stuck to the same style as Jay, those poetic raps with biblical references mixed with modern references. “How Great” with Jay And Chance was (literally) godly and I’m not even religious. Good bars, soul beats, some slick boast... Idk how these rappers release disappointing albums when they already know what their fans respond to the best.

Looking at you too Kanye
Unread 03-13-2020, 01:44 PM   #2

GOOD GRIEF
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Waited 11 yrs for him to do a joint project with Jay-Z. I'm underwhelmed tbh, he had a lot of forgettable verses.. Jay was shittin tho. What ya'll think? It's on TIDAL exclusively but ya'll know how to find shit on the internet
Crazily enough I have this habit of getting into someone right before they drop new shit. Ive been bumping his sunshine compilation and the exhibit freestyles. Haven’t listened yet but is the quality that bad? His verses always seemed so mystical. I wish chance stuck to the same style as Jay, those poetic raps with biblical references mixed with modern references. “How Great” with Jay And Chance was (literally) godly and I’m not even religious. Good bars, soul beats, some slick boast... Idk how these rappers release disappointing albums when they already know what their fans respond to the best.

Looking at you too Kanye