View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2018, 01:32 PM
Alzie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

What an amazing PPV name. I will win the LBT and dedicate it to the memory of our fallen soldier.

Ill throw in some predictions

I think Raprintor has sone good lines but H1 has been elevating and I think the multies and flow might be too much for his opponent.

Sincredible vs TK is another battle w/ two up and comers, TK imo is the better battler, but Sincredible is close by to the point that he could win if TK doesn't go hard. Sin has an ok understanding of wordplay and concepts, but punches and multies need work, while TK, though imo in the beginning stages of putting everything together, is a bit more advanced.

Rebz vs Space, this could be either the lowki best battle on the card, or the most dissapointing, depending how hard they go. Rebz is dumb nice but for instance his battle with Tongankid, Rebz was the more advanced battler but his verse was all multies with 1 ok punch at the end, Space has a tendency to do the same. If they both take each other seriously this one will be fire, a close call but I predict Rebz.

Ifamine vs Erron Black, i've read ifamines scheme verses in the tourney and against KG, and the nerd concept battles, while they were good I don't think I've read a "standard" verse so I'm interested to see his approach in a battle like this, against someone like Erron. From what i know about both, I think Black will win w/ humorous punches.

MC KG vs Rant, this is a fresh matchup right here. I've never told @Rant this, but imo has the "swaggiest" (lack of a better term) flow on LB, i don't think anyone on here projects a tone quite like him. Specifically, there was a line where he was like "clasick that' what its all about" following a rhyme scheme, and though if anyone else did that i would consider it filler, but he has that slick finesse style. KG imo is very dope, hebexecutes everything but my dude will have to switch the style up for this one imo, his concepts are more on the intellectual side instead of "haha" punches, and against someone like rant, idk how that would match up. Close one but I predict Rant will take this in a close matchup.

Dope card! Props @HVK
Unread 05-09-2018, 01:32 PM   #5

Alzie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

What an amazing PPV name. I will win the LBT and dedicate it to the memory of our fallen soldier.

Ill throw in some predictions

I think Raprintor has sone good lines but H1 has been elevating and I think the multies and flow might be too much for his opponent.

Sincredible vs TK is another battle w/ two up and comers, TK imo is the better battler, but Sincredible is close by to the point that he could win if TK doesn't go hard. Sin has an ok understanding of wordplay and concepts, but punches and multies need work, while TK, though imo in the beginning stages of putting everything together, is a bit more advanced.

Rebz vs Space, this could be either the lowki best battle on the card, or the most dissapointing, depending how hard they go. Rebz is dumb nice but for instance his battle with Tongankid, Rebz was the more advanced battler but his verse was all multies with 1 ok punch at the end, Space has a tendency to do the same. If they both take each other seriously this one will be fire, a close call but I predict Rebz.

Ifamine vs Erron Black, i've read ifamines scheme verses in the tourney and against KG, and the nerd concept battles, while they were good I don't think I've read a "standard" verse so I'm interested to see his approach in a battle like this, against someone like Erron. From what i know about both, I think Black will win w/ humorous punches.

MC KG vs Rant, this is a fresh matchup right here. I've never told @Rant this, but imo has the "swaggiest" (lack of a better term) flow on LB, i don't think anyone on here projects a tone quite like him. Specifically, there was a line where he was like "clasick that' what its all about" following a rhyme scheme, and though if anyone else did that i would consider it filler, but he has that slick finesse style. KG imo is very dope, hebexecutes everything but my dude will have to switch the style up for this one imo, his concepts are more on the intellectual side instead of "haha" punches, and against someone like rant, idk how that would match up. Close one but I predict Rant will take this in a close matchup.

Dope card! Props @HVK