View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2020, 05:10 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKarma View Post
Lol we could all kiss ass like saax for those high vp votes, or we can make good change, even it means some high vp hates votes, either way it’s too late to change my stance ;P

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Either way thank you for that response Kiwi just knowing you take our concerns seriously makes me glad, punk and Manhattan have also been helpful so I definitely know good mods are on here.
i kiss ass for free ! also you got 100-0'd so i can understand why ur still salty, that them cum shots in yo head! LOL

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
Yeah.. There should Be no problems in terms of Voting in 3-6 months lol.. Tf..

this site always had voting issues.. but recently, mainly, there has been an influx of people adverse to Mod votes, and a lot of it is because they are the Deciders in battles that aren't being asked of them to intervene in..
and Generally people don't like the Mods who are Voting or respect them or their Skill, or even critique style.. Punk and Skitt are the only Mods that,.. have the least Animosity from Users and are Accepted,.. (idk why we had to have Skitt as a Mod..in the first place).. But he doesn't make any waves negatively..

if you're a dickhead, stop interacting with us.. do what it is that you do,.. on the technical side..

that is the issue.. The people are speaking/airing grievances and no one is Listening ,yet again,..
folks have no beef with only the inactive mods (in voting terms) even a guy like manny catches flak otherwise coz most of the folks airing grievances? are noobs who don't even know that they don't know coz everybody thinks they too good to lose these days.

also 3-6 months is a lifetime on letsbeef, nothing ever lasts here for more than that and neither does it need to coz all the other times it is either dead or busy with major tourneys which is when the mixx ammos and the bnas' keep this place running for balls.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*

Last edited by The Saaxxx Baba; 12-08-2020 at 05:13 AM.
Unread 12-08-2020, 05:10 AM   #55

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKarma View Post
Lol we could all kiss ass like saax for those high vp votes, or we can make good change, even it means some high vp hates votes, either way it’s too late to change my stance ;P

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Either way thank you for that response Kiwi just knowing you take our concerns seriously makes me glad, punk and Manhattan have also been helpful so I definitely know good mods are on here.
i kiss ass for free ! also you got 100-0'd so i can understand why ur still salty, that them cum shots in yo head! LOL

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
Yeah.. There should Be no problems in terms of Voting in 3-6 months lol.. Tf..

this site always had voting issues.. but recently, mainly, there has been an influx of people adverse to Mod votes, and a lot of it is because they are the Deciders in battles that aren't being asked of them to intervene in..
and Generally people don't like the Mods who are Voting or respect them or their Skill, or even critique style.. Punk and Skitt are the only Mods that,.. have the least Animosity from Users and are Accepted,.. (idk why we had to have Skitt as a Mod..in the first place).. But he doesn't make any waves negatively..

if you're a dickhead, stop interacting with us.. do what it is that you do,.. on the technical side..

that is the issue.. The people are speaking/airing grievances and no one is Listening ,yet again,..
folks have no beef with only the inactive mods (in voting terms) even a guy like manny catches flak otherwise coz most of the folks airing grievances? are noobs who don't even know that they don't know coz everybody thinks they too good to lose these days.

also 3-6 months is a lifetime on letsbeef, nothing ever lasts here for more than that and neither does it need to coz all the other times it is either dead or busy with major tourneys which is when the mixx ammos and the bnas' keep this place running for balls.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*

Last edited by The Saaxxx Baba; 12-08-2020 at 05:13 AM.