View Single Post
Unread 09-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Xanda
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
Or you could go out with a bang by being defeated by a next generation HW. *cough cough*

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

^Oh and this.
lmao updated

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post
You wont leave no one can ever fully leave this place .... It has this ability to intrigue and the most unexpected moments ...

But some titanic line ups ya asking for there shame 50% of ya list aint about or willing to battle ...

Good luck tho
yeaaaaaa you're kind of right, I might browse the site and look at forums every now and then but its already been an ass of name changes since I was last here and I know a hand full of people.. once you don't know anyone i'm sure it'll be easier to just not come back lol.
Unread 09-08-2014, 06:21 PM   #4

Xanda
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 127 text
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
Or you could go out with a bang by being defeated by a next generation HW. *cough cough*

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

^Oh and this.
lmao updated

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post
You wont leave no one can ever fully leave this place .... It has this ability to intrigue and the most unexpected moments ...

But some titanic line ups ya asking for there shame 50% of ya list aint about or willing to battle ...

Good luck tho
yeaaaaaa you're kind of right, I might browse the site and look at forums every now and then but its already been an ass of name changes since I was last here and I know a hand full of people.. once you don't know anyone i'm sure it'll be easier to just not come back lol.