View Single Post
Unread 09-08-2014, 06:17 PM
GOOD GRIEF
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swishha View Post
Alright there are a few people who have been on this site as long as me, let alone done what I've done. this site has elevated everything in my artistry and it is a great platform for all artist whether recreational and/or hobbyist. Needless to say I was going to make this last run on the tourney and most likely stop battling, due to these weird ass deadlines I was unable to post this round. And It Is Definitely Safe to say i'm one of the best to grace this site. I'm actually Going to be Transferring my battling time into producing now. Before I go There are some matches that must happen that either never happened or a rematch was needed. below is the list of names of people that need to get these bars.

@DaDDiO - Rematch?
@RULE - How Many?
- Surprise -
- Surprise -
@Mayneak - How Many?
@Rican - How Many?
@reEFer - How Many?
@OLD - How Many?
@Just C How many?

working on a few other surprises as well.

but whats happening bitches?!!?
Or you could go out with a bang by being defeated by a next generation HW. *cough cough*

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Needless to say I was going to make this last run on the tourney and most likely stop battling, due to these weird ass deadlines I was unable to post this round.
^Oh and this.
Unread 09-08-2014, 06:17 PM   #3

GOOD GRIEF
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
Alright there are a few people who have been on this site as long as me, let alone done what I've done. this site has elevated everything in my artistry and it is a great platform for all artist whether recreational and/or hobbyist. Needless to say I was going to make this last run on the tourney and most likely stop battling, due to these weird ass deadlines I was unable to post this round. And It Is Definitely Safe to say i'm one of the best to grace this site. I'm actually Going to be Transferring my battling time into producing now. Before I go There are some matches that must happen that either never happened or a rematch was needed. below is the list of names of people that need to get these bars.

@DaDDiO - Rematch?
@RULE - How Many?
- Surprise -
- Surprise -
@Mayneak - How Many?
@Rican - How Many?
@reEFer - How Many?
@OLD - How Many?
@Just C How many?

working on a few other surprises as well.

but whats happening bitches?!!?
Or you could go out with a bang by being defeated by a next generation HW. *cough cough*

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Needless to say I was going to make this last run on the tourney and most likely stop battling, due to these weird ass deadlines I was unable to post this round.
^Oh and this.