View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2012, 10:52 AM
Kid-Noah
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
10 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab-Stract View Post
How could I get into the politics since I don't know letsbeef? Mine was an honest vote. Smh
the first part wasn't for you abstract lol the part after your name was...

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

and @Askari i was or still am (rather not give it away lol) a part of FVC so you know i support my boys (and Verity) in FVC but what im saying is im shocked at how drastic the votes changed due to a different account. The shit is crazy cause on opens i tend to go lighter just to get a battle out really quick but when i do it on my other profile and go waaayyyy lighter they be like omg (enter name) is sooooo dope look at all the wordplay and shit and yada yada (mostly from newbs, vets vote pretty fairly) shit needs to change, it's like the year after the civil rights movement, it's illegal to discriminate but they still doing it smh
Unread 02-01-2012, 10:52 AM   #9

Kid-Noah
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
10 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab-Stract View Post
How could I get into the politics since I don't know letsbeef? Mine was an honest vote. Smh
the first part wasn't for you abstract lol the part after your name was...

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

and @Askari i was or still am (rather not give it away lol) a part of FVC so you know i support my boys (and Verity) in FVC but what im saying is im shocked at how drastic the votes changed due to a different account. The shit is crazy cause on opens i tend to go lighter just to get a battle out really quick but when i do it on my other profile and go waaayyyy lighter they be like omg (enter name) is sooooo dope look at all the wordplay and shit and yada yada (mostly from newbs, vets vote pretty fairly) shit needs to change, it's like the year after the civil rights movement, it's illegal to discriminate but they still doing it smh