View Single Post
Unread 08-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)
Exclamation Best Of The Basic Track Promotion (SIGN UP) *CLOSED*

Feel like your talents are too sick to be considered basic? Now is your change to experience the exclusive life... We are running this promotion to say thank you for using LetsBeef.com and to allow our basic members to showcase their talents.. We will be running similar ones at the same time as this one.. So look out for them.

How it works...

The first 30 people to sign up on this thread will be selected (first-come, first-serve)... Please only sign up if you are 100% serious and want to experience exclusive membership.. After the first 30 have signed up i will close the thread and open a new one that we will use to host the promo. Once it has been created the 30 selected will have 7 days to get me their track.. Can be on any beat you want.. Just make sure its creative and original. As the songs come in I will feature them in the thread and prizes will be awarded.... The good news? EVERYONE who submitted regardless of skill level will receive a prize! But the top 3 who myself and my esteemed colleagues deem to be the "Best of the Basic" will receive a special prize...

Prizes...

All 30 participants will recieve 2 months free exclusive memberships to LetsBeef.com as well as a small item for your emcee...

#3 will receive 3 months free exclusive membership to LetsBeef.com as well as a small and medium item for your emcee...

#2 will receive 6 months free exclusive membership to LetsBeef.com as well as a small and large item for their emcee...

#1 will receive 1 year free exclusive membership to LetsBeef.com as well as a small, a medium and a large item for their emcee also will receive a custom title reading "Best Of The Basic"...

Hope to see a good turn out and goodluckl!

-Pugz

Last edited by Pugz; 08-25-2011 at 10:13 PM.
Unread 08-17-2011, 08:13 PM   #1

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

Exclamation Best Of The Basic Track Promotion (SIGN UP) *CLOSED*

Feel like your talents are too sick to be considered basic? Now is your change to experience the exclusive life... We are running this promotion to say thank you for using LetsBeef.com and to allow our basic members to showcase their talents.. We will be running similar ones at the same time as this one.. So look out for them.

How it works...

The first 30 people to sign up on this thread will be selected (first-come, first-serve)... Please only sign up if you are 100% serious and want to experience exclusive membership.. After the first 30 have signed up i will close the thread and open a new one that we will use to host the promo. Once it has been created the 30 selected will have 7 days to get me their track.. Can be on any beat you want.. Just make sure its creative and original. As the songs come in I will feature them in the thread and prizes will be awarded.... The good news? EVERYONE who submitted regardless of skill level will receive a prize! But the top 3 who myself and my esteemed colleagues deem to be the "Best of the Basic" will receive a special prize...

Prizes...

All 30 participants will recieve 2 months free exclusive memberships to LetsBeef.com as well as a small item for your emcee...

#3 will receive 3 months free exclusive membership to LetsBeef.com as well as a small and medium item for your emcee...

#2 will receive 6 months free exclusive membership to LetsBeef.com as well as a small and large item for their emcee...

#1 will receive 1 year free exclusive membership to LetsBeef.com as well as a small, a medium and a large item for their emcee also will receive a custom title reading "Best Of The Basic"...

Hope to see a good turn out and goodluckl!

-Pugz

Last edited by Pugz; 08-25-2011 at 10:13 PM.