View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2019, 09:26 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Kilo View Post
Pixels concepts are not bad at all, but everything else could be improved from setups to multis. I'd say he's categorised correctly, not overrated or underrated, also a noob-hunter tho

Next up: @Fitzy who's been quite active in audio recently [I know that cos I've been voting!! Y'all should too ]

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

& what Lock said about Bnas is absolutely right. He must have some freak mindset, like if he drops below No. 1 the implant in his brain'll explode?! *Shrugs*
fitz is rated right. a lot of people think he has potential but he needs to work on punches and stuff like that to improve his verses. in terms of attitude and flow he has that down.

next up is: noble
Unread 02-23-2019, 09:26 PM   #187

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Kilo View Post
Pixels concepts are not bad at all, but everything else could be improved from setups to multis. I'd say he's categorised correctly, not overrated or underrated, also a noob-hunter tho

Next up: @Fitzy who's been quite active in audio recently [I know that cos I've been voting!! Y'all should too ]

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

& what Lock said about Bnas is absolutely right. He must have some freak mindset, like if he drops below No. 1 the implant in his brain'll explode?! *Shrugs*
fitz is rated right. a lot of people think he has potential but he needs to work on punches and stuff like that to improve his verses. in terms of attitude and flow he has that down.

next up is: noble