View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2019, 06:42 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiii View Post
Mech is such a sensitive topic for me lol but I have to admit, dude has some nice material. I have to say underrated. He has verses that are "meh..." and then verses that are "wow....not bad" and he's beaten some notable names. Going with underrated.

Next: Bnas
In terms of all-time rankings on the site? There's no one more overrated than Bnas. He's been here since before I joined, at least, and still drops verses on a barely above noob-tier level. The times he does happen to step outside of his comfort zone? He gets bodied. He's the one battler that personifies why the all-time ranking system is a joke, so for that, he's perma-overrated.
Unread 02-23-2019, 06:42 PM   #183

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiii View Post
Mech is such a sensitive topic for me lol but I have to admit, dude has some nice material. I have to say underrated. He has verses that are "meh..." and then verses that are "wow....not bad" and he's beaten some notable names. Going with underrated.

Next: Bnas
In terms of all-time rankings on the site? There's no one more overrated than Bnas. He's been here since before I joined, at least, and still drops verses on a barely above noob-tier level. The times he does happen to step outside of his comfort zone? He gets bodied. He's the one battler that personifies why the all-time ranking system is a joke, so for that, he's perma-overrated.