View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2019, 06:39 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
Chico's a bit overrated, imo. He's considered a wordplay master of some sorts but the bars I've seen dropped from him over time just don't really strike me as hard-hitting. Like yeah the wordplays might sound correct phonetically, but it's so far-fetched that the concept behind it doesn't make sense in translation. He's also struggled with multi usage for the longest, so that doesn't exactly help his cause here.

@Rican we still battling after that thread you made now or no?

Also, for the next one, just for the Hell of it: Mech.
Mech is such a sensitive topic for me lol but I have to admit, dude has some nice material. I have to say underrated. He has verses that are "meh..." and then verses that are "wow....not bad" and he's beaten some notable names. Going with underrated.

Next: Bnas
Unread 02-23-2019, 06:39 PM   #181

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
Chico's a bit overrated, imo. He's considered a wordplay master of some sorts but the bars I've seen dropped from him over time just don't really strike me as hard-hitting. Like yeah the wordplays might sound correct phonetically, but it's so far-fetched that the concept behind it doesn't make sense in translation. He's also struggled with multi usage for the longest, so that doesn't exactly help his cause here.

@Rican we still battling after that thread you made now or no?

Also, for the next one, just for the Hell of it: Mech.
Mech is such a sensitive topic for me lol but I have to admit, dude has some nice material. I have to say underrated. He has verses that are "meh..." and then verses that are "wow....not bad" and he's beaten some notable names. Going with underrated.

Next: Bnas