View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2019, 03:22 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
The whole "get a mic" thing is stupid. Everyone has a mic. They're built into every computer or pair of headphones sold. If people arent doing audio it's probably not a lack of equipment at this point. It's a lack of skill, confidence, or desire. Many people flock to text because they dont have to have rhythm. Cadence, mic presence, or a velvety smooth voice like myself. Text emphasizes structure and content without delivery detracting. Many audio guys lack the content but have a dope enough delivery to make up for it. It's a tough gap to bridge. It's why only a handful of people over the years have been able to do both at a high level.
Well the problem is that Desktop mics are fucking horrible and people don't know about the app that allows people to enable flash on mobile but I was just hopping on this train for shits and giggles. The problem lies within this website being old and difficult to use as well as the system itself not only being not up to date but just fucked. Bnas as #12? C'mon now... the system should be (and will be) based on how skillfull you are, not on how many noobs you body.

Sure more people using mics will certainly make the audio arena further prosper but that isn't the main issue here...
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 02-21-2019, 03:22 PM   #10

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
The whole "get a mic" thing is stupid. Everyone has a mic. They're built into every computer or pair of headphones sold. If people arent doing audio it's probably not a lack of equipment at this point. It's a lack of skill, confidence, or desire. Many people flock to text because they dont have to have rhythm. Cadence, mic presence, or a velvety smooth voice like myself. Text emphasizes structure and content without delivery detracting. Many audio guys lack the content but have a dope enough delivery to make up for it. It's a tough gap to bridge. It's why only a handful of people over the years have been able to do both at a high level.
Well the problem is that Desktop mics are fucking horrible and people don't know about the app that allows people to enable flash on mobile but I was just hopping on this train for shits and giggles. The problem lies within this website being old and difficult to use as well as the system itself not only being not up to date but just fucked. Bnas as #12? C'mon now... the system should be (and will be) based on how skillfull you are, not on how many noobs you body.

Sure more people using mics will certainly make the audio arena further prosper but that isn't the main issue here...
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money