View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2019, 07:28 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

let me update everyone on this. we had too few users join, and i made the thread too close to the event. that's my bad. don't worry about missing your wager battle, or any of that. on all saints day, this event will be coming back.

for everyone that did send, im not going to hold anyone to a name change, and i wont be giving 100 credits out, but, if you can prove you sent on the 4th, i will give you 25 credits. and if your battle did happen on the 4th, then i will give the winner the full 100 credits.
Unread 07-05-2019, 07:28 PM   #26

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

let me update everyone on this. we had too few users join, and i made the thread too close to the event. that's my bad. don't worry about missing your wager battle, or any of that. on all saints day, this event will be coming back.

for everyone that did send, im not going to hold anyone to a name change, and i wont be giving 100 credits out, but, if you can prove you sent on the 4th, i will give you 25 credits. and if your battle did happen on the 4th, then i will give the winner the full 100 credits.