View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:10 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Punk & Vintage Jack's Outro

Jack shares a few of his LB favorites:
"Lockhart, Nicholas & Subreal - When i was part of Baker Street these dudes were the ones that i would go to for any help or if i was really bored lol. But they would try and elevate me with all they had and they still do. Pissed them off a lot by them kicking me out the crew in the end but still cool dudes.
Manhattan - A guy who has the time to help me with my texting skills and i appreciate for you help Manny.
Autographh - Me & Auto occasionally help eachother within the site. Mostly send lines to eachother and give feedback. Also a dude who i talk to on a daily basis through Facebook.
DaDDiO, Jason, ILLoKWENT - Legends to the site which i always go and read their battles over and over again to get a grip of my texting skills.
RULE & Askari - Brought me into The Originals (Best Crew) which i couldn't deny was a great opportunity to Elevate. Two big legends to the site which i also go back and forth to read their battles to help me. Slow start to the crew but it'll get kicking it off eventually. Also a shout-out to Punk & Rican."

Good guy. Also look out for that Punk & Jack track coming soon XD. The Originals is on the Move! Fresh2Death RULE WHADDAP! Well, I had a lot of fun writing this up. I wanna Thank all of those who helped out & shared their stories. S/O to EtH for dominating his section and keeping those wonderful ugly ass smiles on ya'lls faces. S/O to those who didn't make this Informer. We still thinking bout all yall. More to come in the future so don't be a bitch ass stranger faggot ass fucking faggot ass fuck face ass hoe & ignore them when they drop. Haha.. Just kidding guys.. Have a nice day.... Your welcome - Punk

Unread 02-09-2014, 04:10 PM   #6

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Punk & Vintage Jack's Outro

Jack shares a few of his LB favorites:
"Lockhart, Nicholas & Subreal - When i was part of Baker Street these dudes were the ones that i would go to for any help or if i was really bored lol. But they would try and elevate me with all they had and they still do. Pissed them off a lot by them kicking me out the crew in the end but still cool dudes.
Manhattan - A guy who has the time to help me with my texting skills and i appreciate for you help Manny.
Autographh - Me & Auto occasionally help eachother within the site. Mostly send lines to eachother and give feedback. Also a dude who i talk to on a daily basis through Facebook.
DaDDiO, Jason, ILLoKWENT - Legends to the site which i always go and read their battles over and over again to get a grip of my texting skills.
RULE & Askari - Brought me into The Originals (Best Crew) which i couldn't deny was a great opportunity to Elevate. Two big legends to the site which i also go back and forth to read their battles to help me. Slow start to the crew but it'll get kicking it off eventually. Also a shout-out to Punk & Rican."

Good guy. Also look out for that Punk & Jack track coming soon XD. The Originals is on the Move! Fresh2Death RULE WHADDAP! Well, I had a lot of fun writing this up. I wanna Thank all of those who helped out & shared their stories. S/O to EtH for dominating his section and keeping those wonderful ugly ass smiles on ya'lls faces. S/O to those who didn't make this Informer. We still thinking bout all yall. More to come in the future so don't be a bitch ass stranger faggot ass fucking faggot ass fuck face ass hoe & ignore them when they drop. Haha.. Just kidding guys.. Have a nice day.... Your welcome - Punk