View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:10 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

This That Shit
No seriously.. This That Shit!
S/O To Jason for showing me this song. I been playing this track on repeat for about a week now yo. idk I think I like the audition more. Both dope ass songs but the audition gives you that cool ass vibe. The judges would look at him as this kid from the hood about to perform like a trap song or some shit. that's when he surprised the hell out of the entire world and dropped a dope ass song. Props J.

S/O To V3numb for linking me this. This became my favorite song of 2014 and it came out in 2013 lol. The whole Friday theme was amazing and dead on. The dude with the dreads looks like a mixure of Hopsin & Ace Hood. haha. I don't see how Audio Push came from Teach Me How To Jerk to this type of music. I really enjoyed this & shared it with lots of people.

Another joint Jase showed me & i dug it soon as i heard it. Dog we listen to the SAME type of music no matter which Genre lol. When he says "Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?" haha That shit told me instantly to download it onto the iPhone. But like being completely honest, I can NEVER remember the name of the Artist lol. When i go to youtube it, i just type in rude and hope to find it laying around. lucky me it's the first video that pops up haha. Thanks yo.

S/O To my NIIIGGAA! Fidel Z! I been playing this joint in the car ALOT. My peoples be hating on it heavy though talking bout Marques Houston jacking dat boy style haha. They ain't say shit about Bobby Valentino stealing "Just Me & You" From TTT.. MH getting slept on this year. Don't worry we gon show my nigga Houston some love with this joint.. BELEEEE DAT! haha! Good shit bro.

S/O To BLNK For hooking me up with this dope ass song. I was feeling it soon as it started fam. Actually he just showed me this yesterday and it's been played HELLA times. Dat boy going off dude. His flow is on some other stuff & a lot of cats ain't fucking with'em. Good looks BLNKY!

Erupt, I'm still drowning into this joint yo. Lauryn Hill be on shit i swear. I don't think I've heard a female rapper do it like her dawg. The way she flowed through this song and rode the beat perfectly was just impressive. Makes niggas like me wanna hang up the mic haha (Na I'm just kidding. I'd shit on Lauryn) XD Thanks for sharing this joint with me man. Gotta love great music.
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:10 PM   #5

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

This That Shit
No seriously.. This That Shit!
S/O To Jason for showing me this song. I been playing this track on repeat for about a week now yo. idk I think I like the audition more. Both dope ass songs but the audition gives you that cool ass vibe. The judges would look at him as this kid from the hood about to perform like a trap song or some shit. that's when he surprised the hell out of the entire world and dropped a dope ass song. Props J.

S/O To V3numb for linking me this. This became my favorite song of 2014 and it came out in 2013 lol. The whole Friday theme was amazing and dead on. The dude with the dreads looks like a mixure of Hopsin & Ace Hood. haha. I don't see how Audio Push came from Teach Me How To Jerk to this type of music. I really enjoyed this & shared it with lots of people.

Another joint Jase showed me & i dug it soon as i heard it. Dog we listen to the SAME type of music no matter which Genre lol. When he says "Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?" haha That shit told me instantly to download it onto the iPhone. But like being completely honest, I can NEVER remember the name of the Artist lol. When i go to youtube it, i just type in rude and hope to find it laying around. lucky me it's the first video that pops up haha. Thanks yo.

S/O To my NIIIGGAA! Fidel Z! I been playing this joint in the car ALOT. My peoples be hating on it heavy though talking bout Marques Houston jacking dat boy style haha. They ain't say shit about Bobby Valentino stealing "Just Me & You" From TTT.. MH getting slept on this year. Don't worry we gon show my nigga Houston some love with this joint.. BELEEEE DAT! haha! Good shit bro.

S/O To BLNK For hooking me up with this dope ass song. I was feeling it soon as it started fam. Actually he just showed me this yesterday and it's been played HELLA times. Dat boy going off dude. His flow is on some other stuff & a lot of cats ain't fucking with'em. Good looks BLNKY!

Erupt, I'm still drowning into this joint yo. Lauryn Hill be on shit i swear. I don't think I've heard a female rapper do it like her dawg. The way she flowed through this song and rode the beat perfectly was just impressive. Makes niggas like me wanna hang up the mic haha (Na I'm just kidding. I'd shit on Lauryn) XD Thanks for sharing this joint with me man. Gotta love great music.