View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:09 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The "Ghetto Medal" Awards
You are now live punk!

Hey what's up my fellas & hoochies. We are now live in Washington DC & we are at the Ghetto Medal Awards! I am ya host Punk and i will be handing out a few awards for those who've earned them throughout... however long yo ass been here. So sit back, grab ya hoe by the weave and make sure she stay seated because you might win gold tonight and we ain't got time for basic bitches ya dig what I'm saying?

Ok, we're going to kick this off with the funny mufuckas or whoever ya'll think is funny because honestly, i think all of these nominees are corny as shit.

Dat Nigga Funny AF Award
[WarSand] [Fidel Z] [stricc] [RULE] [EtH] [Lockhart]
Fidel, man... Say something funny.........NVM just come get your award fam. Don't ruin the moment. We have millions watching.

Now this award if for them niggas that think they funny. To some you might be, but to me.... you ain't shit. It's better to lose than to win.

Can I Sit At Ya'lls Lunch Table? Award
[DJ Denton] [Vegeta] [Vintage Jack] [Thug] [Crysis]
Well man, you and your forced jokes did it this time around! I see your name written all over next year's as well. Come claim your prize fam.

Ok this award is for them ignant kick ya momma ass on fathers day type brothas. These nominees need straight jackets on their keyboards cause they some ruthless muthafuckas.

Why You Do'em Like That? Award
[Row] [Just C] [DJ Denton] [stricc] [BLNK]
It was a tie! I'ma hurry up and give ya'll ya awards before yall try some slick shit. Row i saw you give me that funny look when i walked up in here. Don't try nothing. Come get these award.

iight this award is for the person who been turning heads with everything he say, everrything he type, & everything....... who cares....

Most Catchiest Member Award
[stricc] [EtH] [Agonize] [Lockhart] [RULE]
Tell me one of those drake jokes you be making up. I loved that racist one ya said about black folks *looks at the black crowd* Come get yo award boy!

So we got some tough nominees in this category. All of these guys are deranged lunatics & can use the lord.

The Mr. Myers Award
[Phenomonon] [Phenomonon] [Phenomonon] [Phenomonon]
Come get yo award. You don't need the lord.... Nigga you need advice.

The most important award of the night. This is the NBA Championship. This is the Superbowl. This is Everything.. The You THAT Nigga Award Sponsored by Snuff A Hoe's clothing lines.
The You THAT Nigga Award
[Bnas] [RULE] [Fidel Z] [DJ Denton] [Erupt] [Pugz] [AfterThought] [Dono] [MAN DOWN]
Come get yo award boy! You did it man!!

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 02-09-2014 at 05:11 PM.
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:09 PM   #4

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The "Ghetto Medal" Awards
You are now live punk!

Hey what's up my fellas & hoochies. We are now live in Washington DC & we are at the Ghetto Medal Awards! I am ya host Punk and i will be handing out a few awards for those who've earned them throughout... however long yo ass been here. So sit back, grab ya hoe by the weave and make sure she stay seated because you might win gold tonight and we ain't got time for basic bitches ya dig what I'm saying?

Ok, we're going to kick this off with the funny mufuckas or whoever ya'll think is funny because honestly, i think all of these nominees are corny as shit.

Dat Nigga Funny AF Award
[WarSand] [Fidel Z] [stricc] [RULE] [EtH] [Lockhart]
Fidel, man... Say something funny.........NVM just come get your award fam. Don't ruin the moment. We have millions watching.

Now this award if for them niggas that think they funny. To some you might be, but to me.... you ain't shit. It's better to lose than to win.

Can I Sit At Ya'lls Lunch Table? Award
[DJ Denton] [Vegeta] [Vintage Jack] [Thug] [Crysis]
Well man, you and your forced jokes did it this time around! I see your name written all over next year's as well. Come claim your prize fam.

Ok this award is for them ignant kick ya momma ass on fathers day type brothas. These nominees need straight jackets on their keyboards cause they some ruthless muthafuckas.

Why You Do'em Like That? Award
[Row] [Just C] [DJ Denton] [stricc] [BLNK]
It was a tie! I'ma hurry up and give ya'll ya awards before yall try some slick shit. Row i saw you give me that funny look when i walked up in here. Don't try nothing. Come get these award.

iight this award is for the person who been turning heads with everything he say, everrything he type, & everything....... who cares....

Most Catchiest Member Award
[stricc] [EtH] [Agonize] [Lockhart] [RULE]
Tell me one of those drake jokes you be making up. I loved that racist one ya said about black folks *looks at the black crowd* Come get yo award boy!

So we got some tough nominees in this category. All of these guys are deranged lunatics & can use the lord.

The Mr. Myers Award
[Phenomonon] [Phenomonon] [Phenomonon] [Phenomonon]
Come get yo award. You don't need the lord.... Nigga you need advice.

The most important award of the night. This is the NBA Championship. This is the Superbowl. This is Everything.. The You THAT Nigga Award Sponsored by Snuff A Hoe's clothing lines.
The You THAT Nigga Award
[Bnas] [RULE] [Fidel Z] [DJ Denton] [Erupt] [Pugz] [AfterThought] [Dono] [MAN DOWN]
Come get yo award boy! You did it man!!

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 02-09-2014 at 05:11 PM.