View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:08 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Mass with Chester Waterman
The Path of Righteousness
Like the our lord and saviour, I, Chester Waterman, have resurrected to spread the word back to Letsbeef. Since my last visit, the site has plummeted into a state of blasphemy, heathenism and decay. Usernames such as GOD and Godlike are personifications of the lies and deceit spewed from the mouth of the unholy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 24:3 -4 & 5
Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

Due to unavoidable circumstances, my Winter appearances have been prevented, but through this medium, I am able to return and allow people to accept the words from the one true God, and also accept the message being spread by the Sons of Dave.

This world is not one that should live without faith. Faith is the shining light which absolves you of the dark in your time of need. Faith holds your hand, as, like the Chicken, you cross the road for an undetermined reason. Faith is everything, and your faith is a powerful tool. Should you put your faith in false prophecy, you will be wasting your chance to enter a world of divinity and truth. Before hanging above the bottomless pit from the untruthful teachings of serpents, know that God and his message is all you will need for spiritual enlightenment.

Yours religiously,
Chester Waterman (Sons of Dave)

------------------------------------------------
REAL TALK with Slick Ray
This just got real.

AYO, DIS SLICK RAY BACK UP IN DIS BIACTH. BEEN A WHILE NIGGAZ, BUT IM BACK 2 DROP A TROOF BOMB ON YAWLL HEADS!

LETS START WIT SOME CREWS

SO YOU GOT DESE NIGGAZ CALLIN DEMSELVE MURDA MUSIK. IM WIF IT, BUT DESE NIGGAZ GOT SOME RUNESCAPE ASS PLAYIN LIL NIGGA SITTIN UP IN DEYA AS A LEADER LIKE HE SOME GOON. DIS NIGGA DONT KNOW DA STREETZ. COME UP ON MY HOOD IN INGLEWOOD AND HOMIE GONE GET PUT DOWN QUICKER DAN MY DOG TYSON WEN HOMIE DONE BIT A FOOL, YA FEEL ME?

DEN YOU GOT DA ACS WIT MA NIGGA ETH. YOU GOT NIGGAZ DROPPIN OUTTA DAT CREW LIKE 3RD GRADE MATH HOMIE. HOW YOU GONE ACT LIKE YOU HOOD WHEN 2 OF DEM BITCHES ROCKING STAR WARS AVYS, AND ONE DONE REPRESENTING A PRO WRESTLING PUSSY? YOU FINK DATS GONE GET YOU ANY CRED ROUND DESE BLOCKS? NAH SON, DATS DONE GET YOU SOME CRED ROUND DESE NUTS. BAKDAFUKUP BITCHES.

BAKERS STREET? YOU SOME PASTRY SELLING BITCHES. YAWLL THINK SHERLOCK HOLMES IS A G JUST CAUSE HE'S GOT HOLMES IN HIS NAME? NAH DAT SHIT ONLY WORKS ROUND DEM MEXICAN HOODS, AND WE DONT PLAY NO SHIT WIT DEM TACO BITCHES.

AND WHO'S DIS? THE ORIGINALS? HOW YOU GONE CALL YOURSELF ORIGINAL WEN MORE DAN HALF THE CREW WAS IN CLASSICK? DAT SHIT DONT MAKE NO SENSE. RULE ROCKIN ROUND ACTIN LIKE HE SOME BIG SHOT. DUDE PRETENDIN HE DONT SLAP AROUND HIS BRITISH BONER WHILE LOOKIN AT PICTURES OF MICHAEL SCHOFIELD. DUDES LOOKING AT DEM TATTOOS OF THE PRISON, HOPIN HE FINDS A MAP TO TELL HIM HOW TO GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE CLOSET.

DAS IT FOR NOW HOMIES. CATCH ME NEXT TIME WEN ILL BE BUSTIN SLUGS IN A FOOLS FACE.

EtH Interview's LB
EtH Interviews our members in the nicest way.

UnEtHiCaL: So I'm going to interview you for The Informer.
Lockhart: Sure thing.
UnEtHiCaL : Question 1: Why are you such a faggot?
Lockhart : Considering how that question is based off of YOUR opinion, I'm not going to answer that. Just know I'm not a faggot.
UnEtHiCaL : Question 2: How come you suck dicks though?
Lockhart: How would you know if I did suck dick or not?
UnEtHiCaL: Don't answer my questions with questions. Question 3: Is it true that you bend your arm, put dicks in it, and jack people off in a move you call 'The Chicken Wing'?
Lockhart: I'm done with questions.
UnEtHiCaL: Question 4: You're a faggot.

UnEtHiCaL: You up for doing an interview for The Informer?
Dysfunctional: of course
UnEtHiCaL: Alright, let's get started. So, you recently got banned. I heard it was because you're a complete and utter cunt. Care to clarify?
Dysfunctional: Basically naww i got banned for spreading tournament battles around turns out mine was one of them
UnEtHiCaL: So it's not for being a complete and utter cunt?
Dysfunctional: no but i definitely am
UnEtHiCaL: So what satisfaction do you get out of cheating? Is it hereditary or something you've picked up throughout the course of your life?
Dysfunctional: it wasn't my intention to cheat i had it posted in the guy who got me banned's FVC thread just the voting here is pretty ass not gonna lie
UnEtHiCaL: Would you cheat again?
Dysfunctional: no
UnEtHiCaL: So you admit that you cheated in the first place?
Dysfunctional: no. not intentionally but i guess thats what its classifyed as
UnEtHiCaL: Is it true that you, Grizz and R:ican are starting up a crew called "We cheat and have fun doing it"?
Dysfunctional: ummm no this doesnt seem like much of an interview more like how many questions can we ask Dys about cheating lol
UnEtHiCaL: How much cheating would a Dys cunt cheat if a Dys cunt would cunt cheat?
Dysfunctional: none
UnEtHiCaL: Do you like apple pie?
Dysfunctional: i refuse to answer
UnEtHiCaL: If you were in a monogamous relationship with an Apple Pie, and it cheated on you, would you be mad or would you love it even more?

UnEtHiCaL[/B]: Want to do an interview for The Informer man?
THUG KILLER: yeaaah sure man
UnEtHiCaL: Thanks Mate, time to fire out the questions.
How come you can't say video properly? Is it a speech impediment? What's the fucking deal? Are you half retarded or something? That's it isn't it? You're half retarded. It all makes sense now. You're some Indian half retarded cunt that goes around the site, not understanding a fucking thing, trying to fit in because in real life they actually want to put him down for being such an abomination to society, am I right? You fucking disgust me.
THUG KILLER: I like to make the bitch in people come out. I troll,people fall for it and reply with some nonsensical shit and I just laugh at them. In short,I love to make people look stupid.
UnEtHiCaL: No one fucking cares. You're a complete joke. You think your mother would be proud of you? The bitch probably wishes you drown in a pool of your own after birth.
THUG KILLER: Cause 99 percent of u are losers, I don't associate with that, being hated nd disliked makes me tick, doing something right
UnEtHiCaL: No, you're doing nothing right. I bet you're currently sitting at home, smelling like a cross between a chicken curry and a pet shop, crying tears into your hands because you realized that no matter what you do, try or attempt in life, you will always be a complete failure.
THUG KILLER: Your problem is ya'll clown too often. If you did it occasionally at the right times then you wouldnt piss a lot of people off
UnEtHiCaL: Thanks for the interview man. I really appreciate you spending the time to do it. Much love.
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:08 PM   #2

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Mass with Chester Waterman
The Path of Righteousness
Like the our lord and saviour, I, Chester Waterman, have resurrected to spread the word back to Letsbeef. Since my last visit, the site has plummeted into a state of blasphemy, heathenism and decay. Usernames such as GOD and Godlike are personifications of the lies and deceit spewed from the mouth of the unholy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 24:3 -4 & 5
Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

Due to unavoidable circumstances, my Winter appearances have been prevented, but through this medium, I am able to return and allow people to accept the words from the one true God, and also accept the message being spread by the Sons of Dave.

This world is not one that should live without faith. Faith is the shining light which absolves you of the dark in your time of need. Faith holds your hand, as, like the Chicken, you cross the road for an undetermined reason. Faith is everything, and your faith is a powerful tool. Should you put your faith in false prophecy, you will be wasting your chance to enter a world of divinity and truth. Before hanging above the bottomless pit from the untruthful teachings of serpents, know that God and his message is all you will need for spiritual enlightenment.

Yours religiously,
Chester Waterman (Sons of Dave)

------------------------------------------------
REAL TALK with Slick Ray
This just got real.

AYO, DIS SLICK RAY BACK UP IN DIS BIACTH. BEEN A WHILE NIGGAZ, BUT IM BACK 2 DROP A TROOF BOMB ON YAWLL HEADS!

LETS START WIT SOME CREWS

SO YOU GOT DESE NIGGAZ CALLIN DEMSELVE MURDA MUSIK. IM WIF IT, BUT DESE NIGGAZ GOT SOME RUNESCAPE ASS PLAYIN LIL NIGGA SITTIN UP IN DEYA AS A LEADER LIKE HE SOME GOON. DIS NIGGA DONT KNOW DA STREETZ. COME UP ON MY HOOD IN INGLEWOOD AND HOMIE GONE GET PUT DOWN QUICKER DAN MY DOG TYSON WEN HOMIE DONE BIT A FOOL, YA FEEL ME?

DEN YOU GOT DA ACS WIT MA NIGGA ETH. YOU GOT NIGGAZ DROPPIN OUTTA DAT CREW LIKE 3RD GRADE MATH HOMIE. HOW YOU GONE ACT LIKE YOU HOOD WHEN 2 OF DEM BITCHES ROCKING STAR WARS AVYS, AND ONE DONE REPRESENTING A PRO WRESTLING PUSSY? YOU FINK DATS GONE GET YOU ANY CRED ROUND DESE BLOCKS? NAH SON, DATS DONE GET YOU SOME CRED ROUND DESE NUTS. BAKDAFUKUP BITCHES.

BAKERS STREET? YOU SOME PASTRY SELLING BITCHES. YAWLL THINK SHERLOCK HOLMES IS A G JUST CAUSE HE'S GOT HOLMES IN HIS NAME? NAH DAT SHIT ONLY WORKS ROUND DEM MEXICAN HOODS, AND WE DONT PLAY NO SHIT WIT DEM TACO BITCHES.

AND WHO'S DIS? THE ORIGINALS? HOW YOU GONE CALL YOURSELF ORIGINAL WEN MORE DAN HALF THE CREW WAS IN CLASSICK? DAT SHIT DONT MAKE NO SENSE. RULE ROCKIN ROUND ACTIN LIKE HE SOME BIG SHOT. DUDE PRETENDIN HE DONT SLAP AROUND HIS BRITISH BONER WHILE LOOKIN AT PICTURES OF MICHAEL SCHOFIELD. DUDES LOOKING AT DEM TATTOOS OF THE PRISON, HOPIN HE FINDS A MAP TO TELL HIM HOW TO GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE CLOSET.

DAS IT FOR NOW HOMIES. CATCH ME NEXT TIME WEN ILL BE BUSTIN SLUGS IN A FOOLS FACE.

EtH Interview's LB
EtH Interviews our members in the nicest way.

UnEtHiCaL: So I'm going to interview you for The Informer.
Lockhart: Sure thing.
UnEtHiCaL : Question 1: Why are you such a faggot?
Lockhart : Considering how that question is based off of YOUR opinion, I'm not going to answer that. Just know I'm not a faggot.
UnEtHiCaL : Question 2: How come you suck dicks though?
Lockhart: How would you know if I did suck dick or not?
UnEtHiCaL: Don't answer my questions with questions. Question 3: Is it true that you bend your arm, put dicks in it, and jack people off in a move you call 'The Chicken Wing'?
Lockhart: I'm done with questions.
UnEtHiCaL: Question 4: You're a faggot.

UnEtHiCaL: You up for doing an interview for The Informer?
Dysfunctional: of course
UnEtHiCaL: Alright, let's get started. So, you recently got banned. I heard it was because you're a complete and utter cunt. Care to clarify?
Dysfunctional: Basically naww i got banned for spreading tournament battles around turns out mine was one of them
UnEtHiCaL: So it's not for being a complete and utter cunt?
Dysfunctional: no but i definitely am
UnEtHiCaL: So what satisfaction do you get out of cheating? Is it hereditary or something you've picked up throughout the course of your life?
Dysfunctional: it wasn't my intention to cheat i had it posted in the guy who got me banned's FVC thread just the voting here is pretty ass not gonna lie
UnEtHiCaL: Would you cheat again?
Dysfunctional: no
UnEtHiCaL: So you admit that you cheated in the first place?
Dysfunctional: no. not intentionally but i guess thats what its classifyed as
UnEtHiCaL: Is it true that you, Grizz and R:ican are starting up a crew called "We cheat and have fun doing it"?
Dysfunctional: ummm no this doesnt seem like much of an interview more like how many questions can we ask Dys about cheating lol
UnEtHiCaL: How much cheating would a Dys cunt cheat if a Dys cunt would cunt cheat?
Dysfunctional: none
UnEtHiCaL: Do you like apple pie?
Dysfunctional: i refuse to answer
UnEtHiCaL: If you were in a monogamous relationship with an Apple Pie, and it cheated on you, would you be mad or would you love it even more?

UnEtHiCaL[/B]: Want to do an interview for The Informer man?
THUG KILLER: yeaaah sure man
UnEtHiCaL: Thanks Mate, time to fire out the questions.
How come you can't say video properly? Is it a speech impediment? What's the fucking deal? Are you half retarded or something? That's it isn't it? You're half retarded. It all makes sense now. You're some Indian half retarded cunt that goes around the site, not understanding a fucking thing, trying to fit in because in real life they actually want to put him down for being such an abomination to society, am I right? You fucking disgust me.
THUG KILLER: I like to make the bitch in people come out. I troll,people fall for it and reply with some nonsensical shit and I just laugh at them. In short,I love to make people look stupid.
UnEtHiCaL: No one fucking cares. You're a complete joke. You think your mother would be proud of you? The bitch probably wishes you drown in a pool of your own after birth.
THUG KILLER: Cause 99 percent of u are losers, I don't associate with that, being hated nd disliked makes me tick, doing something right
UnEtHiCaL: No, you're doing nothing right. I bet you're currently sitting at home, smelling like a cross between a chicken curry and a pet shop, crying tears into your hands because you realized that no matter what you do, try or attempt in life, you will always be a complete failure.
THUG KILLER: Your problem is ya'll clown too often. If you did it occasionally at the right times then you wouldnt piss a lot of people off
UnEtHiCaL: Thanks for the interview man. I really appreciate you spending the time to do it. Much love.