Letsbeef Informer V
Brought to you by
Real Nigga Shun Tell Yo Friends
Written by
Punk & Hella others!
Catalog

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer V
What's Been Good?
Welcome back for those who've been reading along. I've decided to make this one hella long since it's the fifth installment. Not really, i just been promising long ass Informers and never dropped one longer than a single post so We're gonna be dropping them like this & keeping our beautiful members happy & entertained. This will be so awesomeness that people will be dying to be mentioned in the next one. We're going to touch hella topics today so if your going to stay a while like a real thug, below, you will find a dope ass mixtape called The Soul Tape 3 By Fabolous. I haven't heard it myself but a few members here seem to like it. Click play and start reading along. I know your very excited to read this long awaited Informer (not really) So I'll get into it!

Accomplishments
Championships Won
Lockhart Wins NBA Championship
To start off his journey to the Finals, Lockhart (Memphis Grizzlies) defeated Student (Los Angeles Lakers) in the first round, Cakedout (Golden State Warriors) in the second round, Row (Denver Nuggets) in the Conference Finals, & ELOH_STACKz (New York Knicks) In The Finals to become the first ever Letsbeef.com NBA Champion. He's also the current ULC Tag Team & Middleweight champion. Lockhart also became Exclusive Moderator so he will try to revive that section with the help of us members who are willing to help (All of you!) so if ya can, show some support. Dudes very helpful & one of our most active members. Congrats Locky.

Erupt/MAN DOWN Win Tag Team Championships
Erupt (Moses) & MAN DOWN (Mr SPLAT) both earned their second title last month defeating OSKAR & ELOH_STACKz in the Tag Team Tournament Finals. Second title as in, Erupt is the 2012 Topical Champion defeating Verity (IV) in the Finals & MAN DOWN is the 2011 Rookie of The Year winner defeating exZACHly. So with both of them teaming up, they added more gold under their belts. Congrats to both of you. Both my dudes since day one. And you guys haven't already, go check out Erupt's One-Bar Tournament because he got some dope ass match-ups. And before i forget, MAN DOWN change your damn name back to Mr SPLAT before i slap sharp shits out of you! XD. Again, congrats to both of you & keep up the great work bruthas.

mcjewfro Topical Champion
Well, so far this is one of the most impressive championship wins in Letsbeef history. With mcjewfro being one of LB's newest active members, he would go into the Topical tournament as the underdog & come out as the winner defeating both Dono & M U G G Z in the Triple Threat Finals match. (All three Murda Muzik crew members). mcjewfro is definitely a problem in the topical section & I don't see him slowing down anytime soon. Both opponents that made it to the finals did a Spectacular job. Everyone brung their best to the table and it was a very good read. Imo, this was one of the best topical battles so far if not the best. You can find this match-up in the topical Section in our Site Forums. Congrats mcjewfro. PS:Spelling your name over and over makes my head ache a lot! haha na jk am. Stay up.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 02-10-2014 at 12:11 AM.
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:07 PM   #1

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Letsbeef Informer V

Letsbeef Informer V
Brought to you by
Real Nigga Shun Tell Yo Friends
Written by
Punk & Hella others!
Catalog

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer V
What's Been Good?
Welcome back for those who've been reading along. I've decided to make this one hella long since it's the fifth installment. Not really, i just been promising long ass Informers and never dropped one longer than a single post so We're gonna be dropping them like this & keeping our beautiful members happy & entertained. This will be so awesomeness that people will be dying to be mentioned in the next one. We're going to touch hella topics today so if your going to stay a while like a real thug, below, you will find a dope ass mixtape called The Soul Tape 3 By Fabolous. I haven't heard it myself but a few members here seem to like it. Click play and start reading along. I know your very excited to read this long awaited Informer (not really) So I'll get into it!

Accomplishments
Championships Won
Lockhart Wins NBA Championship
To start off his journey to the Finals, Lockhart (Memphis Grizzlies) defeated Student (Los Angeles Lakers) in the first round, Cakedout (Golden State Warriors) in the second round, Row (Denver Nuggets) in the Conference Finals, & ELOH_STACKz (New York Knicks) In The Finals to become the first ever Letsbeef.com NBA Champion. He's also the current ULC Tag Team & Middleweight champion. Lockhart also became Exclusive Moderator so he will try to revive that section with the help of us members who are willing to help (All of you!) so if ya can, show some support. Dudes very helpful & one of our most active members. Congrats Locky.

Erupt/MAN DOWN Win Tag Team Championships
Erupt (Moses) & MAN DOWN (Mr SPLAT) both earned their second title last month defeating OSKAR & ELOH_STACKz in the Tag Team Tournament Finals. Second title as in, Erupt is the 2012 Topical Champion defeating Verity (IV) in the Finals & MAN DOWN is the 2011 Rookie of The Year winner defeating exZACHly. So with both of them teaming up, they added more gold under their belts. Congrats to both of you. Both my dudes since day one. And you guys haven't already, go check out Erupt's One-Bar Tournament because he got some dope ass match-ups. And before i forget, MAN DOWN change your damn name back to Mr SPLAT before i slap sharp shits out of you! XD. Again, congrats to both of you & keep up the great work bruthas.

mcjewfro Topical Champion
Well, so far this is one of the most impressive championship wins in Letsbeef history. With mcjewfro being one of LB's newest active members, he would go into the Topical tournament as the underdog & come out as the winner defeating both Dono & M U G G Z in the Triple Threat Finals match. (All three Murda Muzik crew members). mcjewfro is definitely a problem in the topical section & I don't see him slowing down anytime soon. Both opponents that made it to the finals did a Spectacular job. Everyone brung their best to the table and it was a very good read. Imo, this was one of the best topical battles so far if not the best. You can find this match-up in the topical Section in our Site Forums. Congrats mcjewfro. PS:Spelling your name over and over makes my head ache a lot! haha na jk am. Stay up.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 02-10-2014 at 12:11 AM.