View Single Post
Unread 06-20-2019, 01:45 AM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac-5 View Post
Look at all the people I ranked myself lower than.

I'm 3-0 against all 3 (more if you include InfamousEs era). Ohs and Soup I beat at their heights, and at the time I'd have been considered at a higher stage. None were titans by any stretch. Poor Soup cameback last month and no one even noticed haha.

Punks only had a handful of proper focused battles at a high level in his Lb run. His attentions were always focused elsewhere. He can write but never really had a tonne of huge wins. Plus, Punk knows he ducked that cypher

Benrich was a nobody and Pep is Mikey Deniro.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Macc was about 106. Orthadox was immediately after him.
Oh.......well let me sit my ass down and shut up then..

Unread 06-20-2019, 01:45 AM   #16

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac-5 View Post
Look at all the people I ranked myself lower than.

I'm 3-0 against all 3 (more if you include InfamousEs era). Ohs and Soup I beat at their heights, and at the time I'd have been considered at a higher stage. None were titans by any stretch. Poor Soup cameback last month and no one even noticed haha.

Punks only had a handful of proper focused battles at a high level in his Lb run. His attentions were always focused elsewhere. He can write but never really had a tonne of huge wins. Plus, Punk knows he ducked that cypher

Benrich was a nobody and Pep is Mikey Deniro.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Macc was about 106. Orthadox was immediately after him.
Oh.......well let me sit my ass down and shut up then..