View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2019, 01:31 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
The poll says other wise nadadadada
The creator of this thread and the poll said the case is closed, and here you are tryna gain clout off of my name. Clout you could never pull in your 10,000+ battles you've done.

But let's look at one of your battles in particular. The video battle against Fiji Osa. You wanna go ahead and accuse me of doing some fishy stuff about biting? Then explain why you bit this line from Bender.

Go to about 1:55 in this video. You'll hear "I'll have your bars shut down like underage drinking."

Now, let's look at this Bender vs 24/7 battle:

Go to 7:07 and you'll hear "This heat'll shut your bars down like underage drinking."

Go ahead and act reckless, though. I'll wait.
Unread 04-04-2019, 01:31 PM   #41

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
The poll says other wise nadadadada
The creator of this thread and the poll said the case is closed, and here you are tryna gain clout off of my name. Clout you could never pull in your 10,000+ battles you've done.

But let's look at one of your battles in particular. The video battle against Fiji Osa. You wanna go ahead and accuse me of doing some fishy stuff about biting? Then explain why you bit this line from Bender.

Go to about 1:55 in this video. You'll hear "I'll have your bars shut down like underage drinking."

Now, let's look at this Bender vs 24/7 battle:

Go to 7:07 and you'll hear "This heat'll shut your bars down like underage drinking."

Go ahead and act reckless, though. I'll wait.