View Single Post
Unread 09-21-2015, 04:37 PM
oSo Slick
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
97 Won / 34 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

In my opinion nobody wanting to come over to the audio side and evolve their skills onto a microphone. Isn't that what battle rap is? I understand you like to text battle, and it definitely helps you develop more of a pen game...but that's it. It's time to take those training wheels off, and rap. (no diss to those who do both)
&also, what? nobody wants to evolve from their garbage freestyles, & spend time on a well constructed written verse to help develop their pen game. Instead they just continue to drop battles nobody in their right mind wants to listen to, because it's the same shit every time.
I think having more events such as the rookie vs vets would be a good start, but instead make something like a 'battle night vol 1' or something each month, even have a few separate events each month, maybe 1 for audio written, 1 for freestyles, 1 for text. The LBA, and LBT is a good example, but perhaps give out a prize, even if it's like $20 to the winner to perhaps boost the amount of sign-ups.
Also the beef needs to be stepped up....
I think if you get called out to battle somebody (unless you've already battled them)
If you decline to battle them, you should get a small title next to your name for a month. (ex: OsO Slick - 'Has no bars') or something of that matter.
I dunno these are just some of the things i think about, i just haven't been battling on here because everyone has battled each other already. Aside from the people who just talk shit, but won't battle you. rip lb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by oSo Slick; 09-21-2015 at 09:05 PM.
Unread 09-21-2015, 04:37 PM   #14

oSo Slick
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
97 Won / 34 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 309 audio / 25 text
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

In my opinion nobody wanting to come over to the audio side and evolve their skills onto a microphone. Isn't that what battle rap is? I understand you like to text battle, and it definitely helps you develop more of a pen game...but that's it. It's time to take those training wheels off, and rap. (no diss to those who do both)
&also, what? nobody wants to evolve from their garbage freestyles, & spend time on a well constructed written verse to help develop their pen game. Instead they just continue to drop battles nobody in their right mind wants to listen to, because it's the same shit every time.
I think having more events such as the rookie vs vets would be a good start, but instead make something like a 'battle night vol 1' or something each month, even have a few separate events each month, maybe 1 for audio written, 1 for freestyles, 1 for text. The LBA, and LBT is a good example, but perhaps give out a prize, even if it's like $20 to the winner to perhaps boost the amount of sign-ups.
Also the beef needs to be stepped up....
I think if you get called out to battle somebody (unless you've already battled them)
If you decline to battle them, you should get a small title next to your name for a month. (ex: OsO Slick - 'Has no bars') or something of that matter.
I dunno these are just some of the things i think about, i just haven't been battling on here because everyone has battled each other already. Aside from the people who just talk shit, but won't battle you. rip lb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by oSo Slick; 09-21-2015 at 09:05 PM.