View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2020, 05:18 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
V4 is a visual overhaul and still in progress http://letsbeef.pixeldreams.com (prototype)

My point is even if we overhaul the look of the site, it's not gonna fix the challenges with voting. I think fixing the core problems is more important than a visual overhaul right now. Open to ideas on this.

@EtH some ideas here https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...=169806&page=8
i think the V4 pretty much covers everything i was referring to more or less. Should be rolled out soon too.

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankG View Post
RapPad used to have a decent amount of talent but most have left. Dick riding is for a sure a thing on rappad. It does have an acapella battle league called BYOB which has trusted, knowledgeable judges who account for most of the votes while a portion come from the general voters. There are a lot more people voting per battle then here. I’ve had battles with close to 100 votes. Many people give feedback but it’s not required. Honestly the overall skill level is terrible. I’m considered a top tier battler on there (59-2 record) and I’m 0-4 here (using mostly throwaways but still. The structure requirements here are weird. Getting use to it all.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Ranking system on votes is much better here and it’s nice that you have to comment. Nobody decent ever used the rhyme blueprint or rhyme tools on rappad
lol you should get all them vets from there to here if you still in touch with them or if that is possible lol the place still is promising audio wise from what i have seen tho and that Nick Grace dude is fucking dope !!

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 02-21-2020, 05:18 AM   #28

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
V4 is a visual overhaul and still in progress http://letsbeef.pixeldreams.com (prototype)

My point is even if we overhaul the look of the site, it's not gonna fix the challenges with voting. I think fixing the core problems is more important than a visual overhaul right now. Open to ideas on this.

@EtH some ideas here https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...=169806&page=8
i think the V4 pretty much covers everything i was referring to more or less. Should be rolled out soon too.

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankG View Post
RapPad used to have a decent amount of talent but most have left. Dick riding is for a sure a thing on rappad. It does have an acapella battle league called BYOB which has trusted, knowledgeable judges who account for most of the votes while a portion come from the general voters. There are a lot more people voting per battle then here. I’ve had battles with close to 100 votes. Many people give feedback but it’s not required. Honestly the overall skill level is terrible. I’m considered a top tier battler on there (59-2 record) and I’m 0-4 here (using mostly throwaways but still. The structure requirements here are weird. Getting use to it all.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Ranking system on votes is much better here and it’s nice that you have to comment. Nobody decent ever used the rhyme blueprint or rhyme tools on rappad
lol you should get all them vets from there to here if you still in touch with them or if that is possible lol the place still is promising audio wise from what i have seen tho and that Nick Grace dude is fucking dope !!

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*