View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2020, 08:57 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzooka View Post
You said that Guts tries to get those crew member votes removed right? If he was really trying to cheat then wouldn't he just have allowed the votes to remain? Unless, of course, the votes were against his favor and that's why he was trying to get them deleted. This does seem pretty sus although more information is needed. If he was actually dm'ing Saaxxx asking him to vote on his battles then yeah that's gonna rightfully issue a ban.
saxxx just happened to vote on my battle. like that's it. he voted on the battle not knowing it's my multi at 3 am and a few hours later punk makes this thread.
Unread 03-25-2020, 08:57 PM   #29

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzooka View Post
You said that Guts tries to get those crew member votes removed right? If he was really trying to cheat then wouldn't he just have allowed the votes to remain? Unless, of course, the votes were against his favor and that's why he was trying to get them deleted. This does seem pretty sus although more information is needed. If he was actually dm'ing Saaxxx asking him to vote on his battles then yeah that's gonna rightfully issue a ban.
saxxx just happened to vote on my battle. like that's it. he voted on the battle not knowing it's my multi at 3 am and a few hours later punk makes this thread.