Thread: Some thoughts
View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2020, 04:09 PM
J Gygax
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Some thoughts

So, we all know LB is dead as fuck right now. I think I should at least post some thoughts on what I would do if i had half a chance to.

1st
- there should be multiple "ranks" or weight classes w/e
- to move to the next rank you have to win a certain amount of battles in that rank and vote a certain number of battles
- one mod would be responsible per rank
- in order to move into the Heavyweight.class at all members would need to post that they attempted to tell people about Letsbeef somewhere as well as win enough in the previous rank and vote enough in that rank.

2nd tourneys
- each tourney would need to specific to their ranks
- lower ranked titles don't carry the weight of the heavyweight title
- lower ranks tourneys more often heavyweight tourneys less often

3rd voting power
-Everyones voting power should be reset to 1
-if you prove to be a shit voter your vote power drops to 0
- of you are consistent and a good voter then you get your vote power raised to 2

4th Mods
- Mods should be allowed a "Mod account" that isn't allowed to vote at all
- their "mod account" would not be allowed to join crews.
- they would not be allowed to reveal they are a mod on their other accounts as to not sway

I'm not saying this is EVER going to happen (We know changes aren't coming to LB) but if I had 2 cents I figured I might as well toss um in
Unread 12-24-2020, 04:09 PM   #1

J Gygax

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Some thoughts

So, we all know LB is dead as fuck right now. I think I should at least post some thoughts on what I would do if i had half a chance to.

1st
- there should be multiple "ranks" or weight classes w/e
- to move to the next rank you have to win a certain amount of battles in that rank and vote a certain number of battles
- one mod would be responsible per rank
- in order to move into the Heavyweight.class at all members would need to post that they attempted to tell people about Letsbeef somewhere as well as win enough in the previous rank and vote enough in that rank.

2nd tourneys
- each tourney would need to specific to their ranks
- lower ranked titles don't carry the weight of the heavyweight title
- lower ranks tourneys more often heavyweight tourneys less often

3rd voting power
-Everyones voting power should be reset to 1
-if you prove to be a shit voter your vote power drops to 0
- of you are consistent and a good voter then you get your vote power raised to 2

4th Mods
- Mods should be allowed a "Mod account" that isn't allowed to vote at all
- their "mod account" would not be allowed to join crews.
- they would not be allowed to reveal they are a mod on their other accounts as to not sway

I'm not saying this is EVER going to happen (We know changes aren't coming to LB) but if I had 2 cents I figured I might as well toss um in