View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2019, 02:45 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
And you guys Modded the patriarch of that scenario you despise so much @Jimmy Hoffa

You guys are a joke.
I still have a finished 16 for Esso, a 16 for Danny Tanner, a 16 for an upcoming with Saiyan... shall I keep going? I’ve been ready and guys haven’t.
Fuck your favoritism bitches. I come ready and guys duck and it waste my time but I don’t see y’all doing shit about it. I’m still ready for battle but you wanna enforce unwritten rules I didn’t know about? Get your head outta your ass.
I’ll toast any of those fuckers you put me against.
I got modded almost a year after the fact that I deleted, not the next day. Good try, though.
Unread 06-02-2019, 02:45 PM   #37

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
And you guys Modded the patriarch of that scenario you despise so much @Jimmy Hoffa

You guys are a joke.
I still have a finished 16 for Esso, a 16 for Danny Tanner, a 16 for an upcoming with Saiyan... shall I keep going? I’ve been ready and guys haven’t.
Fuck your favoritism bitches. I come ready and guys duck and it waste my time but I don’t see y’all doing shit about it. I’m still ready for battle but you wanna enforce unwritten rules I didn’t know about? Get your head outta your ass.
I’ll toast any of those fuckers you put me against.
I got modded almost a year after the fact that I deleted, not the next day. Good try, though.