View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2019, 06:32 PM
Mech
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Interesting how this thread gets flipped into insulting and accusing other emcees. Slight of hand skills are amazing. I’m late to the party but I’ll weigh in on this by saying I don’t believe Lock would bite. I have seen him flip other dudes bars, “borrow and elaborate on a concept” and recycle on a few occasions but not bite. I’m gonna take a page from Bleus book and say this though, I wouldn’t completely put it past him cuz he’s a top tier sleaze ball for sure. Anyone who’s been here long enough and payed attention would see he walks the thin line with sportsmanship. He’s got a snake-like way about him but... no. It’s a stretch to call that a bite in my opinion because his material is good enough that he doesn’t need to dig around for fresh used lines. He knows he’s get popped and he’s smarter than that.
Unread 04-08-2019, 06:32 PM   #60

Mech

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Interesting how this thread gets flipped into insulting and accusing other emcees. Slight of hand skills are amazing. I’m late to the party but I’ll weigh in on this by saying I don’t believe Lock would bite. I have seen him flip other dudes bars, “borrow and elaborate on a concept” and recycle on a few occasions but not bite. I’m gonna take a page from Bleus book and say this though, I wouldn’t completely put it past him cuz he’s a top tier sleaze ball for sure. Anyone who’s been here long enough and payed attention would see he walks the thin line with sportsmanship. He’s got a snake-like way about him but... no. It’s a stretch to call that a bite in my opinion because his material is good enough that he doesn’t need to dig around for fresh used lines. He knows he’s get popped and he’s smarter than that.