View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2019, 06:05 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Just because Lock used to act cool with me in private chat then the second someone would chirp me in the public he was on his hands and knees sucking every last drop out. So fuck you for the fakery, and yes this is fishy. Expecially with dude being on your profile. Locks got more bandwagoners then he does real fans this site turned into a popularity contest since 2014 and it's rather sickening. Not to mention it kills the website having more dudes in the forums then battling themselves

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

The poll says otherwise

#ChaChing
This entire post reeks of stupidity. I have NEVER bitten anyone's lines in the 6-7 years I have been battling on this site, I've been one of the most active battlers on the site over the past 5 years, bro, with literally the exact opposite in terms of these bandwagon fans you speak of (I'd have a lot more titles by now if what you said was right), while YOU are the person who has routinely killed the activity over the past couple of years with your idiotic sniping of noob battles with little-to-no skill present in your verses whatsoever. No wonder you don't bother with the forums. Also, don't bother coming in to my IM's with your battles asking me to vote on them. You done messed up now.

Edit: I posted all this knowing Bnas won't battle me anyway, so this is about as close as y'all are gonna get to seeing it happen.

#Fail

Last edited by Locchart; 04-03-2019 at 11:57 PM.
Unread 04-03-2019, 06:05 PM   #34

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Just because Lock used to act cool with me in private chat then the second someone would chirp me in the public he was on his hands and knees sucking every last drop out. So fuck you for the fakery, and yes this is fishy. Expecially with dude being on your profile. Locks got more bandwagoners then he does real fans this site turned into a popularity contest since 2014 and it's rather sickening. Not to mention it kills the website having more dudes in the forums then battling themselves

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

The poll says otherwise

#ChaChing
This entire post reeks of stupidity. I have NEVER bitten anyone's lines in the 6-7 years I have been battling on this site, I've been one of the most active battlers on the site over the past 5 years, bro, with literally the exact opposite in terms of these bandwagon fans you speak of (I'd have a lot more titles by now if what you said was right), while YOU are the person who has routinely killed the activity over the past couple of years with your idiotic sniping of noob battles with little-to-no skill present in your verses whatsoever. No wonder you don't bother with the forums. Also, don't bother coming in to my IM's with your battles asking me to vote on them. You done messed up now.

Edit: I posted all this knowing Bnas won't battle me anyway, so this is about as close as y'all are gonna get to seeing it happen.

#Fail

Last edited by Locchart; 04-03-2019 at 11:57 PM.