View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2017, 01:41 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
I'm cosigning this. The point system r n is garbage. I'm sure a lot of battles have gone the wrong because of it. The site doesn't have enough activity to warrant more than 2vp anyways. I think a vp change should take at least 2 mods to do. If it's not the case already. Cuz vp changes could easily sway battles. Edit* I wouldn't be opposed to a 0, 1, 2 vp scale. But anything more than 2vp makes one vote to important cuz of the low activity.
Right. I just don’t see why someone’s vote would count more than someone else’s. 2 fair voters club member votes verses 2 non fair voters club votes and a person still lose by double the amount of points. It makes nooo sense at all.
Unread 11-29-2017, 01:41 PM   #16

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
I'm cosigning this. The point system r n is garbage. I'm sure a lot of battles have gone the wrong because of it. The site doesn't have enough activity to warrant more than 2vp anyways. I think a vp change should take at least 2 mods to do. If it's not the case already. Cuz vp changes could easily sway battles. Edit* I wouldn't be opposed to a 0, 1, 2 vp scale. But anything more than 2vp makes one vote to important cuz of the low activity.
Right. I just don’t see why someone’s vote would count more than someone else’s. 2 fair voters club member votes verses 2 non fair voters club votes and a person still lose by double the amount of points. It makes nooo sense at all.