View Single Post
Unread 04-05-2020, 11:10 AM
GOOD GRIEF
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

1) honestly I just want to see newer battlers improve. I’m not here to nitpick bars or sugarcoat anything. I believe that the decline of the site could be attributed to a lack of education and retention in new guys. As much as I hate reading bonus battles it’s always exciting to see improvement and potential. Also some great high profile battles get slept. It’d be nice if I could just have my own stickies voting thread, tired of getting IMs lol

2) I like to highlight a battlers strengths while pointing out major flaws with tact. I’m highly against nit picking and prefer to enjoy bars for what they are and the creative effort put forward. Only when a bar is so gendered by a negative aspect that it negates the impact do I speak on it. Folks have gotten to the point where their expos are longer than verses. Their critiques come off as meticulous and asinine with detail. Turns some off from battling all together. Telling a noob his wording is off in a paragraph when dude can barely rhyme two words together is stupid. Lol

3) I’m going to be honest here, when I choose battles to vote on it’s either randomly from the new battles list or battles I’m actually interested in. If I had a thread I’d hit anything posted in there. After those I’ll hit a couple on the new battles list and then focus on urgent battles (PPVs, tourneys, etc.) Otherwise trying to vote on every single battle? I’d lose my mind lol

Peace/ @Kiwi Peewee
Unread 04-05-2020, 11:10 AM   #9

GOOD GRIEF
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

1) honestly I just want to see newer battlers improve. I’m not here to nitpick bars or sugarcoat anything. I believe that the decline of the site could be attributed to a lack of education and retention in new guys. As much as I hate reading bonus battles it’s always exciting to see improvement and potential. Also some great high profile battles get slept. It’d be nice if I could just have my own stickies voting thread, tired of getting IMs lol

2) I like to highlight a battlers strengths while pointing out major flaws with tact. I’m highly against nit picking and prefer to enjoy bars for what they are and the creative effort put forward. Only when a bar is so gendered by a negative aspect that it negates the impact do I speak on it. Folks have gotten to the point where their expos are longer than verses. Their critiques come off as meticulous and asinine with detail. Turns some off from battling all together. Telling a noob his wording is off in a paragraph when dude can barely rhyme two words together is stupid. Lol

3) I’m going to be honest here, when I choose battles to vote on it’s either randomly from the new battles list or battles I’m actually interested in. If I had a thread I’d hit anything posted in there. After those I’ll hit a couple on the new battles list and then focus on urgent battles (PPVs, tourneys, etc.) Otherwise trying to vote on every single battle? I’d lose my mind lol

Peace/ @Kiwi Peewee