View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2020, 01:44 AM
Charan
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

May as well throw my hat in this

1) Why do you want to be FVC?

I feel like I'm a great voter, and have been in the FVC multiple times which means I have experience in being able to live up to the vote requirements (explanations/number and volume of votes required).

2) What makes you a good voter?

I'm always fair regardless of names, titles, and reputation. Because of this, I give people who truly deliver the best content the fairest chance to win. This is what led to me being 2x FVC King on my other account

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?

You can expect top level voting activity, the return of my personal vote thread, and also the encouragement of others to drop votes as well.
Unread 03-29-2020, 01:44 AM   #7

Charan
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 13 audio / 126 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

May as well throw my hat in this

1) Why do you want to be FVC?

I feel like I'm a great voter, and have been in the FVC multiple times which means I have experience in being able to live up to the vote requirements (explanations/number and volume of votes required).

2) What makes you a good voter?

I'm always fair regardless of names, titles, and reputation. Because of this, I give people who truly deliver the best content the fairest chance to win. This is what led to me being 2x FVC King on my other account

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?

You can expect top level voting activity, the return of my personal vote thread, and also the encouragement of others to drop votes as well.