Unread 03-28-2020, 12:02 AM
Fidel Z
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I hate job interviews but fuck it....

1) Why do you want to be FVC?

Only way I'll ever have a title

2) What makes you a good voter?

I've been on here since 2012 you can say I'm a bit experienced. I can tell the difference between a well put together punch that works both ways and a forced attempt. I'm never too harsh with it & look for the positives in all verses instead of just pointing out the negatives.

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?

I can admit that I don't usually vote on battles unless people ask me to vote or tourney bouts need votes. But if I get recruited then I'll have to step it up....and I will.

Thank you.

Z
Unread 03-28-2020, 12:02 AM   #6

Fidel Z

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I hate job interviews but fuck it....

1) Why do you want to be FVC?

Only way I'll ever have a title

2) What makes you a good voter?

I've been on here since 2012 you can say I'm a bit experienced. I can tell the difference between a well put together punch that works both ways and a forced attempt. I'm never too harsh with it & look for the positives in all verses instead of just pointing out the negatives.

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?

I can admit that I don't usually vote on battles unless people ask me to vote or tourney bouts need votes. But if I get recruited then I'll have to step it up....and I will.

Thank you.

Z