View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2020, 09:16 PM
korvus
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

1) Why do you want to be FVC?
to make sure battles close, to make sure someone like bnas isn't getting free wins because of uneducated voting. to help the site, give an unbiased perspective.
2) What makes you a good voter?
experienced battler and voter. taught by some of the best on the site. former fvc member, and at one point i was going to run the fvc myself. i give unbiased reviews, and try to point out what was wrong, to help people improve. i may not sugar coat it, but i feel like it's better to hear the truth.
3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?
all tourny battles, card battles, and as much in the reg as i can. prob 1000 votes per season.
Unread 03-27-2020, 09:16 PM   #5

korvus

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

1) Why do you want to be FVC?
to make sure battles close, to make sure someone like bnas isn't getting free wins because of uneducated voting. to help the site, give an unbiased perspective.
2) What makes you a good voter?
experienced battler and voter. taught by some of the best on the site. former fvc member, and at one point i was going to run the fvc myself. i give unbiased reviews, and try to point out what was wrong, to help people improve. i may not sugar coat it, but i feel like it's better to hear the truth.
3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?
all tourny battles, card battles, and as much in the reg as i can. prob 1000 votes per season.