View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2020, 07:44 PM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

1) Why do you want to be FVC?

There's less than 5 people that vote, and know how to vote. I'm tired of seeing and hearing people complain about shit voting and losing by an inch. I also want to inspire others to vote, since most people just battle without voting, which brings next to nothing to the site. I also want to make the FVC look good, especially after a lot of the controversy that surrounded it's existence. Most people on here also have jobs, which I legally cannot have, this gives me more time to leave votes for the site. I also enjoy helping others as well.

2) I have a completely calculated voting system, and I also break down each and everyone of my votes to every single detail, explaining as to why I picked the choice that I did, in order to prevent complaints of unfair voting. Also, I will request a deletion of my votes if I realize that I missed something in a battle, which prevents any unfair voting on my side. Besides that, I don't have any beef/feuds with anyone on the site that can lead to biased voting. I also know most of the categories with decent knowledge, Concepts, Rhyming, Execution, Clarity and Structure all feeding into if each bar has a heavy punch. I combine each category to see how hard each punch actually hits, and also factor in consistency to see if they maintain the same level of quality throughout a battle (1-Bars excluded). I also know how to vote on topicals and cyphers as well.

3) 30-40 high quality votes a month. If the pandemic shit keeps up? Probably near 60. Votes on next to all tournament battles, except for ones that don't have expos posted that I can't fairly vote on.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 03-27-2020, 07:44 PM   #4

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

1) Why do you want to be FVC?

There's less than 5 people that vote, and know how to vote. I'm tired of seeing and hearing people complain about shit voting and losing by an inch. I also want to inspire others to vote, since most people just battle without voting, which brings next to nothing to the site. I also want to make the FVC look good, especially after a lot of the controversy that surrounded it's existence. Most people on here also have jobs, which I legally cannot have, this gives me more time to leave votes for the site. I also enjoy helping others as well.

2) I have a completely calculated voting system, and I also break down each and everyone of my votes to every single detail, explaining as to why I picked the choice that I did, in order to prevent complaints of unfair voting. Also, I will request a deletion of my votes if I realize that I missed something in a battle, which prevents any unfair voting on my side. Besides that, I don't have any beef/feuds with anyone on the site that can lead to biased voting. I also know most of the categories with decent knowledge, Concepts, Rhyming, Execution, Clarity and Structure all feeding into if each bar has a heavy punch. I combine each category to see how hard each punch actually hits, and also factor in consistency to see if they maintain the same level of quality throughout a battle (1-Bars excluded). I also know how to vote on topicals and cyphers as well.

3) 30-40 high quality votes a month. If the pandemic shit keeps up? Probably near 60. Votes on next to all tournament battles, except for ones that don't have expos posted that I can't fairly vote on.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"