View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2020, 02:02 PM
Squammy Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

1) Why do you want to be FVC? - I usually take a lot of time with my votes to give people clarity on what I think they could improve, why they won/lost/etc but its hard to put all that time/effort into votes for no recognition. Plus I wanna set a standard for other voters on this site because I see a lot of trash or bias votes. I also see this site straying too far away from battling your opponent, as lots of people bring generic indirect bars or similes that could apply to anyone. I wanna appreciate those that go above and beyond with their effort.

2) What makes you a good voter? - I don't come with bias. I understand there's lots of aspects that make a good verse, and I don't knock people down just because they're missing wordplay or complex multis, I try and highlight both the good and bad so people can actually improve. Sometimes good ideas are poorly executed, and I think its important to encourage creativity and originality rather than just say no sorry your multis weren't long enough and give no further feedback.

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC? - The main reason I only vote in patches is because there's no recognition or appreciation when I'm typing considered votes with good feedback, so it gets draining as I don't wanna simply fire off short votes just to get it done. With FVC you'd see a consistent amount of votes from me and I can assure you they'll all contain feedback to actually help battlers improve and give clarity on why I thought they won or lost.
Unread 03-27-2020, 02:02 PM   #3

Squammy Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 102 text
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

1) Why do you want to be FVC? - I usually take a lot of time with my votes to give people clarity on what I think they could improve, why they won/lost/etc but its hard to put all that time/effort into votes for no recognition. Plus I wanna set a standard for other voters on this site because I see a lot of trash or bias votes. I also see this site straying too far away from battling your opponent, as lots of people bring generic indirect bars or similes that could apply to anyone. I wanna appreciate those that go above and beyond with their effort.

2) What makes you a good voter? - I don't come with bias. I understand there's lots of aspects that make a good verse, and I don't knock people down just because they're missing wordplay or complex multis, I try and highlight both the good and bad so people can actually improve. Sometimes good ideas are poorly executed, and I think its important to encourage creativity and originality rather than just say no sorry your multis weren't long enough and give no further feedback.

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC? - The main reason I only vote in patches is because there's no recognition or appreciation when I'm typing considered votes with good feedback, so it gets draining as I don't wanna simply fire off short votes just to get it done. With FVC you'd see a consistent amount of votes from me and I can assure you they'll all contain feedback to actually help battlers improve and give clarity on why I thought they won or lost.