View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:13 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzyOne View Post
I wouldn't know how you know so much about Bnas considering that your account is new af, but anyways I'm not talking about voting for each other. I'm just saying that they in the same house on the same wifi network. How would this be addressed @Kiwi Peewee
im not new, just came back after a year,i thought you were new tbh..
been here since 2009..

if the I.p. is banned.. then i don't see an issue,also.. ban evasion is an extra penalty right?..it's nothing to get a Vpn or actually switch or Spoof your I.p... so the ban is superficial if he wants it bad enough.. he can just sign up with a phone..
from what it looks like..

computers have the same external Ip but a different internal one.. different port usage.. so it may be possible to access the site on a different laptop..
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:13 AM   #25

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzyOne View Post
I wouldn't know how you know so much about Bnas considering that your account is new af, but anyways I'm not talking about voting for each other. I'm just saying that they in the same house on the same wifi network. How would this be addressed @Kiwi Peewee
im not new, just came back after a year,i thought you were new tbh..
been here since 2009..

if the I.p. is banned.. then i don't see an issue,also.. ban evasion is an extra penalty right?..it's nothing to get a Vpn or actually switch or Spoof your I.p... so the ban is superficial if he wants it bad enough.. he can just sign up with a phone..
from what it looks like..

computers have the same external Ip but a different internal one.. different port usage.. so it may be possible to access the site on a different laptop..