View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:09 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzyOne View Post
I wouldn't know how you know so much about Bnas considering that your account is new af, but anyways I'm not talking about voting for each other. I'm just saying that they in the same house on the same wifi network. How would this be addressed @Kiwi Peewee
It’s totally allowed to have multiple accounts from the same person, so of course it would also be fine for multiple people from the same address to have accounts. If both of them could verify that they were real, different people (for instance by audio battling) then they’d be able to battle each other but wouldn’t be able to vote on one another’s battles. You’d be warned the first time it happened and then face self-voting punishments after that. The same protocol is applied to people that have shared accounts in the past (such as Rican and Stalin).
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:09 AM   #23

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzyOne View Post
I wouldn't know how you know so much about Bnas considering that your account is new af, but anyways I'm not talking about voting for each other. I'm just saying that they in the same house on the same wifi network. How would this be addressed @Kiwi Peewee
It’s totally allowed to have multiple accounts from the same person, so of course it would also be fine for multiple people from the same address to have accounts. If both of them could verify that they were real, different people (for instance by audio battling) then they’d be able to battle each other but wouldn’t be able to vote on one another’s battles. You’d be warned the first time it happened and then face self-voting punishments after that. The same protocol is applied to people that have shared accounts in the past (such as Rican and Stalin).