View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:02 AM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
i think that would be like crew members voting for each other,..
if they don't vote for their fam, they good.. i have a few studios in my spot,makeshift ,This is where the "labels" do business.. if any of the rappers got on here and voted for me, i wouldn't necessarily know.. but, there is a chance that i could.

idk who battles him anyways.. his style is garbage, and he has so many wins..his audio is unbearable and he wins..something had to be up..
I wouldn't know how you know so much about Bnas considering that your account is new af, but anyways I'm not talking about voting for each other. I'm just saying that they in the same house on the same wifi network. How would this be addressed @Kiwi Peewee

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

I got a homie that likes to rap and here n there he stops by the pad. What if he made an account here using my wifi network. Would I get banned for this?
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:02 AM   #22

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 214 text
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
i think that would be like crew members voting for each other,..
if they don't vote for their fam, they good.. i have a few studios in my spot,makeshift ,This is where the "labels" do business.. if any of the rappers got on here and voted for me, i wouldn't necessarily know.. but, there is a chance that i could.

idk who battles him anyways.. his style is garbage, and he has so many wins..his audio is unbearable and he wins..something had to be up..
I wouldn't know how you know so much about Bnas considering that your account is new af, but anyways I'm not talking about voting for each other. I'm just saying that they in the same house on the same wifi network. How would this be addressed @Kiwi Peewee

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

I got a homie that likes to rap and here n there he stops by the pad. What if he made an account here using my wifi network. Would I get banned for this?