View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2020, 10:54 AM
Tempguy
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
The reason I'm making this thread is that Bnas is a very well-known and active site user, and I will likely face countless questions and conspiracies over why he has been banned. To make sure everything is transparent, I am outlining everything here.

Bnas has a friend from Thunder Bay called DMK. DMK is a confirmed live battler. Bnas has previously logged onto DMK's account, and has been infracted for self-voting using this account previously. He was warned that any votes by this account on his battles would be considered self-voting several years ago. Recently, DMK returned to the site after not battling since about 2012 and dropped a large number of votes, including votes against people Bnas had just been found to have hate voted against, as well as voting for Bnas in 7 battles, including some that he was very close to losing.

After spending several days looking into the matter and making sure I had all the facts available, I decided to infract Bnas for self-voting, which carries a 30-point infraction. Bnas had 170 outstanding infraction points for previous offences, which meant he now had 200 infraction points. This leads to an automatic 6-month ban from the site. I have also banned DMK for 6 months as this is the correct procedure for a multi of a banned account.
The new crop might ask questions but the old guard wont. Well known DMK and his brother are close to Bnas and that Bnas has a long rapsheet for underhand bullshit.

He should of been perminantly banned back in 2010.
Unread 03-31-2020, 10:54 AM   #13

Tempguy

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
The reason I'm making this thread is that Bnas is a very well-known and active site user, and I will likely face countless questions and conspiracies over why he has been banned. To make sure everything is transparent, I am outlining everything here.

Bnas has a friend from Thunder Bay called DMK. DMK is a confirmed live battler. Bnas has previously logged onto DMK's account, and has been infracted for self-voting using this account previously. He was warned that any votes by this account on his battles would be considered self-voting several years ago. Recently, DMK returned to the site after not battling since about 2012 and dropped a large number of votes, including votes against people Bnas had just been found to have hate voted against, as well as voting for Bnas in 7 battles, including some that he was very close to losing.

After spending several days looking into the matter and making sure I had all the facts available, I decided to infract Bnas for self-voting, which carries a 30-point infraction. Bnas had 170 outstanding infraction points for previous offences, which meant he now had 200 infraction points. This leads to an automatic 6-month ban from the site. I have also banned DMK for 6 months as this is the correct procedure for a multi of a banned account.
The new crop might ask questions but the old guard wont. Well known DMK and his brother are close to Bnas and that Bnas has a long rapsheet for underhand bullshit.

He should of been perminantly banned back in 2010.