View Single Post
Unread 05-13-2019, 03:02 AM
Prodi G
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost
Default How to revive this place

Here are a few ideas.

1. Have a very active Instagram account where we hype up our battles and battlers. Maybe even set up a “league system” where there’s portfolios for every rapper on the site? It might take a while to setup but social media hype is the easiest way to get attention.

2. Advertise on other sites. VerseTracker, RapGrid, RapPad, all good places with good rappers we could “sway” to get over here.

3. Stop dick-riding. I’m not gonna call out people who vote for dickriders, but a lot do. If you don’t give rookies a chance (and trust me, there at times where rookies had WAYYY better versed than vets and no one wanted to vote against the vets b/c “they must be right”. People are gonna leave if they spew good content that gets burned.
“You think I give a damn, you take your bars that you spitting on stages I've been on and you getting boo'd off the stage so I could really give less of a damn of some internet scores when I make thousand a year doing this LMAO” -MyStix

“anal ass english degree ass hater” - Frosty The Bat

Latest Cypher —> Circles https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...080&section=tb

Not a lyrical miracle, more of a metaphorical oracle.
Unread 05-13-2019, 03:02 AM   #1

Prodi G
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 70 text
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Default How to revive this place

Here are a few ideas.

1. Have a very active Instagram account where we hype up our battles and battlers. Maybe even set up a “league system” where there’s portfolios for every rapper on the site? It might take a while to setup but social media hype is the easiest way to get attention.

2. Advertise on other sites. VerseTracker, RapGrid, RapPad, all good places with good rappers we could “sway” to get over here.

3. Stop dick-riding. I’m not gonna call out people who vote for dickriders, but a lot do. If you don’t give rookies a chance (and trust me, there at times where rookies had WAYYY better versed than vets and no one wanted to vote against the vets b/c “they must be right”. People are gonna leave if they spew good content that gets burned.
“You think I give a damn, you take your bars that you spitting on stages I've been on and you getting boo'd off the stage so I could really give less of a damn of some internet scores when I make thousand a year doing this LMAO” -MyStix

“anal ass english degree ass hater” - Frosty The Bat

Latest Cypher —> Circles https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...080&section=tb

Not a lyrical miracle, more of a metaphorical oracle.