View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2009, 12:47 AM
SH1T L0RD
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

One time.

I tried to take double digit bong rips under double digit minutes... didn't work. obviously. So im sitting in my chair, fucking retarded, and this girl who's been eyeing me comes up and all sexy she's like. "Hey, you look tired.... anything i can do to get you... UP?" and strokes my dick as she sits on my lap..... I proceeded to mutter a string of gibberish probably struggling to say "idunno be creative" but i got so frustrated that when she said "what?" i said "how about you get me a beer and get the fuck out of my face"... she got the beer, and pored it on my face while i was passed out.. or so i was told
Unread 11-18-2009, 12:47 AM   #8

SH1T L0RD

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

One time.

I tried to take double digit bong rips under double digit minutes... didn't work. obviously. So im sitting in my chair, fucking retarded, and this girl who's been eyeing me comes up and all sexy she's like. "Hey, you look tired.... anything i can do to get you... UP?" and strokes my dick as she sits on my lap..... I proceeded to mutter a string of gibberish probably struggling to say "idunno be creative" but i got so frustrated that when she said "what?" i said "how about you get me a beer and get the fuck out of my face"... she got the beer, and pored it on my face while i was passed out.. or so i was told