View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2019, 11:36 PM
IIAM
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
You felt Rican was cool because you guys didn't listen to me. I don't know what Rican's done this time. No one's explained it. But at the end of the day when he comes back I immediately recite his entire wrap sheet and each new gen of people never seem to give a fuck. No matter how many times he bites ot self votes, he's still in RULE's top 10 and that's all that matters apparently.
It’s simple,
once the dedsec mod got in there
he did his own snooping and
probably found more stuff.
If you noticed he was quick and happy to
Post the ban results.
Unread 12-23-2019, 11:36 PM   #7

IIAM
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 41 text
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
You felt Rican was cool because you guys didn't listen to me. I don't know what Rican's done this time. No one's explained it. But at the end of the day when he comes back I immediately recite his entire wrap sheet and each new gen of people never seem to give a fuck. No matter how many times he bites ot self votes, he's still in RULE's top 10 and that's all that matters apparently.
It’s simple,
once the dedsec mod got in there
he did his own snooping and
probably found more stuff.
If you noticed he was quick and happy to
Post the ban results.